PDA

View Full Version : One does not simply kill 10 Jagers!

uganda_ape
11-11-2012, 05:14 PM
With their own weapon for completing the challenge. Or does he?
How, please? :cool:

BBALive
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM
They only spawn at level 3 notoriety. They're immune to everything apart from disarming and tools. So counter and press X(PS3) and attack until they die, or counter and press triangle. Alternatively you could just press triangle without countering, they both work.

Kytr
11-14-2012, 01:11 AM
It is best to try to kill 10 at once in getting this to unlock the trophy as well as the challenge. I found that it is better to work this in a back alley where patrols don't go through all the time -- it cuts down on the number of people you need to face at once and will give you breaks in the action to heal.

When they attack, press O then X to disarm them. You MUST be using bare hands at the time to keep the weapon (anything else and you will drop it). Then just attack normally to kill the disarmed Jager. Change back to bare hands to handle the next one. Rinse and repeat.

uganda_ape
11-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Thank you, Kytr. I tried that, but the weapon fallls to the ground even if I disarm them with bare hands :/
Is it a bug?

Gianavel
11-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Are you positive that you have the fist icon selected as your weapon?

WarriorAegis
11-15-2012, 08:27 PM
That's normal for the weapon to drop. Connor isn't like Ezio where he steals the weapon. Pick it up after you disarm the Jager.

Also, nice title for this thread. :)

RandomRansom
11-15-2012, 08:39 PM
With their own weapon for completing the challenge. Or does he?
How, please? :cool:

The 10 Jagers is in reference to Notoriety level 3... disarming them and killing them with their own weapons is another challenge, entirely. Here's how, though.

Step 1: hit pause
Step 2: got to DNA menu
Step 3: go to Sequence 5 memory 2 "A Trip to Boston"
Step 4: get to the part of the memory where Connor prevents the shooter from firing
Step 5: wait for Jagers to join you on roof (while killing anyone else) (8 or so Jagers will join you)
Step 6a: Kill Jagers on rooftop
Step 6b: shove Jagers off the roof to complete the West Point Challenge (make snipers fall to their death) if you have Benedict Arnold missions
Step 6c: disarm Jagers with your fists seleted and kill them with their own weapon (to complete another challenge)
Step 7: run off rooftop to find 2 more Jagers in the streets (1 is rather close by)
Step 8: after killing 10 Jagers while having Notoriety level 3, you can restart from checkpoint if you need to get the other challenges done that deal with Jagers (or snipers)

Hope that helps.

RandomRansom
11-15-2012, 08:42 PM
That's normal for the weapon to drop. Connor isn't like Ezio where he steals the weapon. Pick it up after you disarm the Jager.

Also, nice title for this thread. :)

Ummm... No. I've disarmed a bunch of Jagers with my FISTS selected as my weapon and taken the weapon from them. It ends up in my hands and not on the ground. I've done this quite a few times.

WarriorAegis
11-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Really?

Oh wait! I'm sorry, I was thinking of disarming when you have weapon like the tomahawk out. XD

My bad.

uganda_ape
11-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks, RandomRansom!
I'll try :))

RandomRansom
11-15-2012, 08:51 PM
You're welcome. Trust me, that's probably the easiest way to do it. Then you don't have to deal with getting rid of Notoriety level 3 after getting all that stuff done. Just remember to count the number of Jagers as you kill. After 10 you can pause and wait for the trophy/achievement to pop.

uganda_ape
11-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Done that in seq. 5, how you said!
At leaaaast! Now I only have to scope few guys from my village and sink 3 ships by shot to powder supply and I'm 100% done!!! :D
Well... I'm affraid that I would never be able to sink them on full synch -.-

BoltActions
11-16-2012, 08:22 AM
The way I did it was got level 3 notoriety in the frontier, and a mob of Jagers just walks around looking for you. I stood in a wide open area without any obsticles around and just used two french coat pistols and shot 10 of them as they approached one at a time. There's enough time in between for the reloads, it wasn't too bad. They all died after one shot.

WiriestScroll3
11-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Ive killed about 2-4k jagers in ACIII they are too easy also you can kill them easily in close combat. Noobs use guns against them.