PDA

View Full Version : outfits

soepiA
11-11-2012, 04:53 PM
how can you get more outfits?

RatonhnhakeFan
11-11-2012, 05:03 PM
how can you get more outfits?Different colors of the standard assassin outfits can be bought in stores.

100% synchronization to unlock Altair's outfit.

Ezio outfit is Uplay unlock - 30 Uplay points.

Collect all feathers to get the Kanien'kehá:ka outfit.

2 of the outfits are unlocked as you progress through the main story, these are spoilers.

Captain Kidd's outfit is unlocked when you get Kidd treasure. Kidd levels are equivalents of the tombs from previous games. To have access to Kidd levels though, you need to collect all Trinkets.

Captain of the Aquila (NOT the same one you have when doing Naval missions) & Colonial Assassin outfits are pre-order bonuses.

Rob327
11-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Yeah we need many more outfits compatible to the Revolutionary War Era. A basic Colonist Outfit, Patriot Outfit, Haythams Outfit, something compatible with the times. Somehow the Assassin Outfits just look WAY out of place (even silly) as compared with the times.

naran6142
11-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Yeah we need many more outfits compatible to the Revolutionary War Era. A basic Colonist Outfit, Patriot Outfit, Haythams Outfit, something compatible with the times. Somehow the Assassin Outfits just look WAY out of place (even silly) as compared with the times.

I actually thought that altairs outfit looked pretty cool in the frontier setting not ezios though

prince162010
11-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Different colors of the standard assassin outfits can be bought in stores.

100% synchronization to unlock Altair's outfit.

Ezio outfit is Uplay unlock - 30 Uplay points.

Collect all feathers to get the Kanien'kehá:ka outfit.

2 of the outfits are unlocked as you progress through the main story, these are spoilers.

Captain Kidd's outfit is unlocked when you get Kidd treasure. Kidd levels are equivalents of the tombs from previous games. To have access to Kidd levels though, you need to collect all Trinkets.

Captain of the Aquila (NOT the same one you have when doing Naval missions) & Colonial Assassin outfits are pre-order bonuses.

hey you forgot achilles's outfit

CartopBALTO
11-14-2012, 12:27 PM
I wish there was Ezio Revelations and Aveline Lady outfits too....

AdmiralCole
11-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Well, I've been told the first DLC for the game will be unlocking stuff from special editions of the game.
This includes the outfits 'Captain of the Aquila' and the 'Colonial Assassin'
These are pretty cool and fit the setting more, so just wait until they are released as DLC and you can have more colonial outfits.

soepiA
11-14-2012, 02:31 PM
i think they must let us customize the colours of ezios brotherhood outfit

WiriestScroll3
11-14-2012, 02:38 PM
This game should have more outfits prison outfit is useless. Romulus outfit would be nice.

LoyalACFan
11-14-2012, 03:19 PM
This game should have more outfits prison outfit is useless. Romulus outfit would be nice.

You're the first person I've ever seen who actually liked that.

soepiA
11-14-2012, 04:28 PM
they must let that guy in the mines find metal and let them make altaďrs armor again

soepiA
11-14-2012, 04:29 PM
yeah that outfits of romulus kind of sucks, the armor of helmschmid is better

PKnark
11-14-2012, 07:14 PM
I find the outfits to be lacking in this game, I tend to only wear the original robes and Achilles armor, I was pretty let down after collecting all the feathers.

soepiA
11-14-2012, 07:44 PM
well i was let down by the Captain Kidd outfit, that is big and stupid and that bandana is even worse

PKnark
11-14-2012, 09:06 PM
For captian Kidd I was expecting a jack sparrow type pirate costume, which is what we got, and ya it looks a bit silly.

I decided one afternoon I was gonna get all the feathers to get what I thought would of been a cool native American/assassin outfit, no, I get Connors clothes from when he was a kid....

Chocoburger
11-14-2012, 09:27 PM
hey you forgot achilles's outfit
He didn't forget. Read again.

I wish there was Ezio Revelations and Aveline Lady outfits too....
You want Connor to dress up in drag? Seriously? :confused:

well i was let down by the Captain Kidd outfit, that is big and stupid and that bandana is even worse
What bandana? I unlocked Kidd outfit last night and he wore a big blue pirate hat, not a bandana.

PKnark
11-14-2012, 11:28 PM
There's a bandana underneath the hat

devildog789
11-15-2012, 01:01 AM
I want the two concept outfits Ubi designed before release. The concept Colonial Assassin outfit (Achilles with a cape/cloak), and the concept Assassin Robes (they look a ton better with the setting).

RyokuMC
11-15-2012, 01:05 AM
There's a bandana underneath the hat

Bandana!? I thought it was a wig/peruke !

TwoDents
11-15-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm hoping for a fix for Altair's and Ezio's Outfit. The Coat is stuck to their legs, they aren't freebird like the rest.

LoyalACFan
11-15-2012, 03:46 AM
Bandana!? I thought it was a wig/peruke !

It's hard to tell. It looks like a ripped-up white rag.

HuskyPride
11-15-2012, 06:22 AM
I really want the Captain of the Aquila outfit on board to be available in the free roam.
But since there are clearly nice racks on the wall I doubt ubisoft would even consider adding new outfits...

soepiA
11-15-2012, 03:25 PM
I really want the Captain of the Aquila outfit on board to be available in the free roam.
But since there are clearly nice racks on the wall I doubt ubisoft would even consider adding new outfits...

i think thats for the extra content outfits like colonial assasisn

WarriorAegis
11-15-2012, 03:29 PM
they must let that guy in the mines find metal and let them make altaďrs armor again

Heck yes. I love the Armor of Atlair. That'd be a great outfit.

soepiA
11-15-2012, 06:55 PM
has anyone btw also problems with the game? my ACIII freezes and my ps3 is also crashed

AdmiralCole
11-15-2012, 09:18 PM
The Captain of the Aquila and the Colonial Assassin will be included in the first DLC for the game (along with any other special edition content.) for all of you wanting the outfits.

FSOTG
11-15-2012, 09:35 PM
We should start by having less bugs on outfits we already have before wishing for more.

CartopBALTO
11-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Aveline's would be the most unique one. The FIRST FEMALE ASSASSIN OUTFIT!! In a game with a male hero!

theboy9
11-22-2012, 05:36 PM
You have to do certain things , for example captain kidds robes , wich you have to fine all the cups for the dude by the dock in davenport :) to get achilles original robes ...you have to do all homestead missions :)

CartopBALTO
11-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Those 'cups' are Peg-Leg Trinklets.

CartopBALTO
11-24-2012, 12:37 PM
No I am not asking for Aristocrat guise for Connor. I mean a skin.