PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 mod

DILLAghost
11-11-2012, 03:35 PM
When Assassin's Creed 3 comes someone should make a mod recreating AC 1, there is a mod for Oblivion that recreates Morrowind, it could be like that.
I would love to replay the first game but with the updated gameplay mechanics featured in the next games. Some of the assets from revelations could be used. i would try to make it myself if I had enough progarmming knowledge to pull it off. Anyway, I was just wondering if someone agreed with me on this :)

dex3108BL
11-11-2012, 03:42 PM
AC games are not modable. They are extremely difficult for any kind of mod even simple extraction of models is not working really good. So you can forget your idea :D Or wait next generation of consoles when Ubi will publish remasterized AC games like we have today MGS HD, DMC HD etc.

steeljacket488
11-11-2012, 11:25 PM
On this dex3108 is right, however there are some that can make the game more of a challenge to play. EXE enemy cause more damage to you, your health does not regen the same as vanilla. There are mods for this for AC 2 so I can see them being made for AC 3. As for my personal taste I would like not only the above but with the addition of firearms I would like to see it that if you were caught with a valley your gone. As is it can take off a far amount of health, but lets face it, if your in the way of two or more of those ball's of lead sorry your dead. lol

That would make using human shields that much more important.

octigonipus1996
08-10-2013, 11:32 AM
i am a complete idiot when it comes to modding, but i am just going to express my wishes here, i wish we could mod ac3 so you could play on single player with multiplayer skins, and i wish i could edit the skins too, i am really into historical accuracy, and i wish i was able to edit my game, but alas, i cant, ah well. if there is a gaming jesus out there, who can use magic to get me what i want, lemmy know.

ProletariatPleb
08-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Ubisoft locks their games, modding not possible.

Dome500
03-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Ubisoft locks their games, modding not possible.

Which I don't like BTW.

Would be nice to see an AC where you can mod the game a little bit, something like an additional (limited) Mod-Editor as DLC where you can change robe colors, hood, damage of enemies and stuff like that. Would really be fun.

nevergod665
06-24-2014, 11:47 PM
With a game like AC3, they give you the illusion of freedom. They boast how open the game is, yet they lock it down so you can't mod it. They love taking your money, but they want you to play the game the way they want you to play it. Kind of like buying a house, and only being able to decorate it the way the architect wants you to decorate it. Truthfully, I think it's more along the lines of they're afraid it's customers might actually make improvements they couldn't and it would damage the programmer's egos too much

RedStreak.Z
02-20-2015, 01:55 PM
I know its 2015 and this post was in the 2012.. but have you guys ever play Watch Dogs yet? people modded the skins, cars, and many more things.. I'm still hoping if we can mod the assassins creed games characters skins too.. it would be awesome and I really want it soo bad !! lets just hope any other expert modders will mod this game :D