PDA

View Full Version : Connor's Brutal Kill Reel

Explosiveb0b
11-11-2012, 06:16 AM
I really like the brutal nature of Connor's fighting style so I made a video to capture a lot of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpwQDzFvd9E&feature=g-crec-u

Tell me what you think!

Also maybe I missed one of your favorite kills, so feel free to point out some assassinations I missed...I could always update the video.

Staple-Tape
11-11-2012, 06:21 AM
First of all great song choice. Can't go wrong with Johnny Cash. And great editing. Love the video. The only one I can think of that you missed is the double musket assassination.

Explosiveb0b
11-11-2012, 09:28 PM
First of all great song choice. Can't go wrong with Johnny Cash. And great editing. Love the video. The only one I can think of that you missed is the double musket assassination.

How do you preform that one. I tried to do it from above, but couldn't pull it off. Maybe I'll try locking first.

Dan Pen 97
11-11-2012, 09:35 PM
How do you preform that one. I tried to do it from above, but couldn't pull it off. Maybe I'll try locking first.

Nice vid i like it a lot get music as well :)

GIONAScm2
11-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Very nice video. How do you do that last assassination at the end, where you kinda do a 360-finisher?

Dan Pen 97
11-11-2012, 09:57 PM
I have all most done all of them before.

Explosiveb0b
11-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Very nice video. How do you do that last assassination at the end, where you kinda do a 360-finisher?

the one at the end requires a sword from one of the tougher I'm pretty sure.

Staple-Tape
11-11-2012, 11:54 PM

Oh it's not from above at all. What you need to do is find two guards standing right next to each other. Grab a musket and walk up to one of them and make sure the other one is right behind him. Press Square/X to stab the the guy in front of you and press Triangle/Y too shoot the musket. If you do it right, you should shoot the guy in the back while you are still stabbing the guy in front of you.

Explosiveb0b
11-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Oh it's not from above at all. What you need to do is find two guards standing right next to each other. Grab a musket and walk up to one of them and make sure the other one is right behind him. Press Square/X to stab the the guy in front of you and press Triangle/Y too shoot the musket. If you do it right, you should shoot the guy in the back while you are still stabbing the guy in front of you.

sounds sweet I'll definately need to get that in.

ProdiGurl
11-12-2012, 01:52 AM
That's an Awesome video!!!!! Great editing. I adored @ 1:45-1:47 w/ the 2 guards.
Connors moves are even better than Ezio's revamped moves & I loved those. Slow-mo was done very well in this game imo too.
One of my strongest praises of AC3 are Connors new combat moves. Impressive & satisfying. I have yet to do some of those too.
Never used a musket like that.

Grandmaster_Z
11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
good stuff

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 04:58 PM
You could done more then this :). I'm not beeing rude.

Explosiveb0b
11-13-2012, 03:48 AM
You could done more then this :). I'm not beeing rude.

Im sure of it! Making a part 2 is also something I'm definately interested in. Would probably include more creative kills...combos even. I'll have to ponder on this. Anyway thanks for all the feedback.