PDA

View Full Version : "After , what then?" [SPOILERS]

miguelag84
11-11-2012, 06:01 AM
Hi, guys!

I've already finished the game and I must admit I began to wonder what lies beyond this state-of-the art game. Is there someone of you who could tell me, whether it's true that Desmond's dead or not after touching the sphere, if there's going to be another Assassin's Ceed for 2013?

Ubisoft started to question about the lifespan of Desmond and I think they settled him once and for all as the hope of all humanity concerning the role he had, so they could finish him off this year. So, what now? Daniel Cross would be his sucessor and the Russian Empire will be a new environment as in the comic "The Fall" or will it be the end of the saga? I hope not for our own sake.

I'll be waiting for your answers.

Cheers!

Staple-Tape
11-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the spoilers by the way. I've finished the game but not every one has. Also, Daniel Cross being his successor? You mean the guy you killed?

kriegerdesgottes
11-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Personally I don't think he's dead. And everyone likes to claim that the developers have said this is his last game but I have seen almost every interview imaginable and they ALWAYS avoid taking that question straight on. They always answer it by saying "We are going to close some loops in the story" but they never say what they mean. I have never heard one of them say Yes this is Desmond's last game so we will have to wait and see. Plus they made the comment that if people like Connor they will bring him back. You could always use a different descendant I suppose but I have a feeling we might see Desmond again.

miguelag84
11-11-2012, 06:09 AM
So, according to your own view, do you think we will see another Assassin's Creed for next year? Personally, the Russian Empire or the Feudal Japan are my most beloved environments. :)

pirate1802
11-11-2012, 06:10 AM
I have a feeling we might see Desmond again.

I have the same feeling. My theory is we'll see him again as the ghost-in-the-machine, like Clay.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Spoiler. But I bet It'll be clay or maybe Desmond really didn't die. Who knows.

Black_Widow9
11-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please make sure you posting in the correct Forum directed to you by the Sticky and Announcement if you are posting Spoilers.
AC Hints and Tips Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

pirate1802
11-11-2012, 06:12 AM
So, according to your own view, do you think we will see another Assassin's Creed for next year? Personally, the Russian Empire or the Feudal Japan are my most beloved environments. :)

They're already working on another AC game as we speak. I think it'll star Connor again (infact it it releases in 2013 then I'm 100% sure it'll star Connor again) but the setting is unknown. People speculate it may be the French Revolution, or the 1812 war, or something. :D

Will_Lucky
11-11-2012, 06:23 AM
They're already working on another AC game as we speak. I think it'll star Connor again (infact it it releases in 2013 then I'm 100% sure it'll star Connor again) but the setting is unknown. People speculate it may be the French Revolution, or the 1812 war, or something. :D

Depends, with the 720/PS4 due late next year I wouldn't jump the gun on that prediction.

pirate1802
11-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Depends, with the 720/PS4 due late next year I wouldn't jump the gun on that prediction.

I personally would have liked them to take a 2-3 year break right now, but clearly I'm not the one making the games so..

tinrisky
11-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Play as sister now? Father? Memories are there.

pirate1802
11-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Play as sister now? Father? Memories are there.

infinite possibilities.
Also, described somewhere (AC:L ending or AC3 post credits or something), there is something called the "cloud" which enables anyone to replay anyone else's memories without having a direct relationship with them.

Maurice_Wijma
11-11-2012, 02:30 PM
After I finished the game, I went to buy the gameguide. Seems that I missed out on some stuff, but that is another story.

At the end of the book, there are some questions about the story. With those, also some hard questions about how it will continue.
First of all, what it stated, was that there were going to be more games of this series. But that is something we all knew.
Second was about the guy you hear talking at the end in the Connor memory (after Desmond died). It is an Abstergo employee, and this is a clue to what's to come.
The story tells about a possible entertainment system that Abstergo makes, selling Assassin memories to whoever would like to see them, without the needed linking in families to be there.
The most important thing that was told, is that Desmond is dead, but it might not be the last thing we see of him.

I find it all weird, but we will see more in the future, I think.

NEURON BOMB
11-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Well i have thought up how they can implement a female assassin for those of us who wish to play as one and i know about liberation,So this is how it goes when Desmond was all like i don't want to be an assassin he fooled around and had two kids,A boy and a girl,and so they grow up in a juno ruled world and then each of them use the animus to relive an ancestors memory the boy a guy and the girl a woman,Now that is all i have thought up so far but i have also thought up some special editions for the game like order the male assassin game and get a statue of the male assassin and the same with the female assassin but there is also a combo edition which i have named the ultimate assassin edition which includes both games and a statue of both the ancestors standing together,Please feel free to add to it or to bash on me i don't care.