PDA

View Full Version : New DLC Idea's.

ProBomb2012
11-11-2012, 04:27 AM
Hey I have a 2 DLC ideas that i hope ubisoft will read this.
Idea #1-Ubisoft should make a story dlc that focuses on the naval side of assassins creed 3, and the dlc would have a new location (if you can make it large), new wepons (even holsters that will allow you to carry rifles which would be really cool), more loot, new outfits if you can fit it in, and naval free roam cuse no one wants to have the boat just to sit at the homestead just to look pretty!
Idea #2-A DLC multiplayer pack that adds characters, challenges, and a new mode naval warfare which breaks up in to modes, Naval deathmatch- takes 4 players against eachother in their own ship (upgrading the ship included), and Naval team deathmatch that can carry up to 18 player if you can, and put 9 into one ship to work together to destroy the enemy ship (the other 9 players), one player controls the ship, and the other eight controls the cannons and repairing the ship, and they have to do this for 3 rounds.
And thats my ideas, I hope that Ubisoft will reads Thanks :p

Black_Widow9
11-11-2012, 04:34 AM
Please give your feedback about the Single Player Gameplay here-
Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Gameplay Feedback *DO NOT POST SPOILERS (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979)

Staple-Tape
11-11-2012, 04:49 AM
The Naval multiplayer is not going to happen. Consoles wont be able to handle it.

ProBomb2012
11-11-2012, 05:04 AM
The Naval multiplayer is not going to happen. Consoles wont be able to handle it.
Its called an Idea.

Staple-Tape
11-11-2012, 05:06 AM
Its called an Idea.

I understand. But you should know this has been mentioned before and it's not going to happen.

ProBomb2012
11-11-2012, 05:07 AM
I understand. But you should know this has been mentioned before and it's not going to happen.
True but it would be nice

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Please give your feedback about the Single Player Gameplay here-
Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Gameplay Feedback *DO NOT POST SPOILERS (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979)

You closed my thread for talking about New Dlcs But not this one? One word for you.

WOW!

Black_Widow9
11-11-2012, 07:24 AM
You closed my thread for talking about New Dlcs But not this one? One word for you.

WOW!
The difference in the two being this is a request not an angry demand. It is possible to post in a constructive manner in the correct topic.

If you have an issue with any sort of moderation I suggest you take it to Private Message.

Thanks

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 07:27 AM
The difference in the two being this is a request not an angry demand. It is possible to post in a constructive manner in the correct topic.

If you have an issue with any sort of moderation I suggest you take it to Private Message.

Thanks
Wasn't a Demand, It was what I'm expecting, and what I would like to see added, but what ever you're the mod, and know what I'm thinking.:rolleyes:

vince aliano
11-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Pro-bomb, do not listen to staple, I was having the same idea. When I was around 12ish i used to play this game on the PC called Pirates Online. It had the worst graphics, but what made it fun is that you could buy different ship types, upgrade the ships, and personalize the ship. I am glad the someone else sees it like i do. -vince aliano

ProBomb2012
11-14-2012, 05:05 AM

ApexMandalorian
11-14-2012, 06:02 AM
2 ideas, both have maybe been said before: 1) Haytham. 2) Multiplayer Free-roam. The second one might have to come in the next AC game.

jamgamerforever
11-20-2012, 01:19 AM
I'm actually looking forward to this 3-part alternate history Washington DLC. Especially if Washington has an Apple of Eden, which I think he might.

Other than that, more Haytham would be great. I loved playing as him.

mex_piyoz18
11-28-2012, 04:47 AM
I was thinking of like a red coat outfit and a minutemen outfit so you notiriety or how ever its called doesn't increase but that's just my idea ok