PDA

View Full Version : ACIII : Mysterious water creature?

Crazydude001
11-10-2012, 11:39 PM
I'll try to make this short and sweet and open for discussion. Maybe, just maybe, I'm blind and an idiot; hey who knows.

Anyways, on my journey to get 100% in the game, I was exploring the Frontier collecting Trinkets. I was in the Diamond Basin (Northern part of the Frontier) hunting region standing on a land mass located in the middle of the swamp(located in middle of Diamond Basin). I was looking towards the bigger part of the swamp composed of mostly water or the eastern side of the swamp. Staring out, I seen unfamiliar movement in the water, looked like the fin of a shark or the head of a duck. The creature was moving in circular patterns. Looking out further, I seen a total of three of these.
When swimming close to these "creatures", they duck under the water before you can get close enough and dissapear(I've tried diving but with no avail), so it can't be a duck/goose. The way it goes down though, unlike a fish, it goes straight down. It reminds me of a tenticle, which has made appearances in other parts of the series. I've seen comments in some ACIII videos mentioning some water lurker, and even some say they got pulled down by something.

Again, maybe I'm an idiot and the game allows fishing and it is actually the black-finned catfish of swimming in circleness. But hey, I've seen nobody bring this up so here it is.

Fish? Ducky? Mystical Water Unicorn?

(I would upload a video/picture but I have no method of doing so)

DSTRVCTION
11-11-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm sorry to say this because it will probably be a let down: they're just ******s ;p

Edit: just noticed this word is not allowed?! b-e-a-v-e-r-s

Legendz54
11-11-2012, 12:59 AM
Hmmm its also a myth in the frontiersman challenge, A pic would be good.

Kestrel_OvO
11-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Maybe it's Cthulhu.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 01:08 AM
You know there are ******s that swim and when they see you they go straight underwater. Not saying this is it, but Pretty big chance it is. But what can I say they do have some, weird things in the Frontier. Not going to spoil it so just do some missions and you'll see.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-11-2012, 01:09 AM
LOL, B-E-A-V-E-R-S, is blocked? thats just sad.

DSTRVCTION
11-11-2012, 01:18 AM
LOL, B-E-A-V-E-R-S, is blocked? thats just sad.

I also just noticed ;p

ACfan443
11-11-2012, 01:23 AM
I'm sorry to say this because it will probably be a let down: they're just ******s ;p

Edit: just noticed this word is not allowed?! b-e-a-v-e-r-s

LOL b.e.a.v.e.r.s is blocked? Haha, I really can't see in what context that can be offensive.

Edited.

Chocoburger
11-11-2012, 02:41 AM
LOL b.e.a.v.e.r.s is blocked? Haha, I really can't see in what context that can be offensive.

In America it can be used as a slang term for a whats between a lady's legs. :o

StarzSuicide
11-11-2012, 02:52 AM

Also, I agree, Ezio's and Altair's outfits aren't that good, they definitely don't match the detail and flow of the new outfits. I still don't get why the flaps won't flow freely.

What the hell do those outfits have to do with this thread?

In America it can be used as a slang term for a whats between a lady's legs. :o

Pants?;)