PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ubisoft

tgow2010
11-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'd like to say a big thank you to Ubisoft for Assassin's Creed III and the series in general. Few little flaws with AC3 but overall I absolutely loved this game, found it completely gripping and actually inspiring. Sound track, cutscenes and especially the expressions on characters faces, amazing stuff.

PLEASE make a sequel with Connor, he's my new favourite protagonist!! Possibly him founding a much bigger Assassin's network in the new America and explaining his relation to Desmond. And maybe some DLC episodes with Haytham when he was younger (in London!!).

So again, thank you Ubisoft, keep the games coming!!

WarriorAegis
11-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Bravo! Someone with a positive view for once! :D

ProdiGurl
11-10-2012, 04:59 PM
:D
***applause***

Kaswa101
11-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Agreed. AC3 is so underrated, and I really don't stand the hate. Besides a couple of kinks and this Limited Mode nonsense in MP, AC3 is by far by favourite games this year. :D Can't wait for the next patch and the DLC.

soccer06
11-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'd like to say a big thank you to Ubisoft for Assassin's Creed III and the series in general. Few little flaws with AC3 but overall I absolutely loved this game, found it completely gripping and actually inspiring. Sound track, cutscenes and especially the expressions on characters faces, amazing stuff.

PLEASE make a sequel with Connor, he's my new favourite protagonist!! Possibly him founding a much bigger Assassin's network in the new America and explaining his relation to Desmond. And maybe some DLC episodes with Haytham when he was younger (in London!!).

Good to hear from someone else!

pirate1802
11-10-2012, 05:07 PM
*rubs eyes* ..Am I seeing this right?

shinyFezzan
11-10-2012, 05:15 PM
All games were awesome, glad someone else liked it!

Mr_Shade
11-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Highlighted the thread to the team - it's great to hear some positive thoughts! ;)

ze_topazio
11-10-2012, 06:39 PM
And maybe some DLC episodes

Why DLC? it should come on the disc together with the rest of the game.

pirate1802
11-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Why DLC? it should come on the disc together with the rest of the game.

Not necessarily. If it isn't majorly connected to the rest of the story there's no harm in it being a DLC.

EDIT: 1000 posts! xD

WarriorAegis
11-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Not necessarily. If it isn't majorly connected to the rest of the story there's no harm in it being a DLC.

EDIT: 1000 posts! xD

Congratz! :)

GodBeppe
11-10-2012, 06:52 PM

Please no, Connor is the worst protagonist.....

DSTRVCTION
11-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Though there are indeed some flaws, and though I don't understand why some things that were so good have been taken out, I totally agree. This game rocks.

pirate1802
11-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Please no, Connor is the worst protagonist.....

I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

NEURON BOMB
11-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Just finished the game 100% and it has been the most enjoyable AC game to date but I am not done yet there is still a lot of fun to be had,Thanks Ubisoft for making the best game of the year and I am looking forward to a Connor sequel or just to AC4.

ihateyou0
11-11-2012, 05:45 AM
Just give Connor the hood back and a lot of people including me will be happy with the game.

Assassin_M
11-11-2012, 06:14 AM
I never thank Corporations... I`m anti-Corporation. I`v also disagreed with a lot of their decisions. I thank the workers...

So Thank You Alex Hutchinson and his Team.. Thank You, Devs..

ItsSnowingOut
11-11-2012, 06:19 AM
I agree, I love this game. Very different from previous AC games but in a good way.

zhengyingli
11-11-2012, 07:24 AM
I would also like to thank the dev team for this overly ambitious project. Overly ambitious as in "lovin' it," but marred by either hardware limitation or rushed development cycle.

catkiller97
11-11-2012, 07:30 AM
FAN since 2007 of this franchise it feel proud to be.

AC III ROCKS!!!!!!!!

THX ubisoft for Re-Creating American Revolution .:)

Must Play Game of this decade.

ACRules2
11-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Yeah agree with OP!
I have had hours upon hours of fun with the Assassin's Creed games. Thank you Ubisoft and I can't wait for the next DLC and future installments of Assassin's Creed!

Ree-K421
11-11-2012, 07:54 AM
I agree ACIII is freaking awesome!

I was dubious when I first heard it was going to be set during the American Civil War era..boring!

But it's really NOT boring! It's a gripping story with great character. Plus the massive plot twist only 5 hours in was a huge surprise!

It's a great combination of a new story and the classic AC game mechanics I love with a few little added extras which really meld well with the whole Assassin role.

Well done Ubisoft!

rego00123
11-11-2012, 08:35 AM
i fully enjoyed this game despite its many technical issues. i wouldn't say its my favorite assassins creed game, but it is a good game all on its own merits regardless of the franchise

freddie_1897
11-11-2012, 09:40 AM
when black ops 2 gets a 10/10 from IGN, (which will happen because activision are paying them) i WILL make an online petition to boycott IGN's reviews. there is no point in a reviewer who is biased and basing their views not on the quality of the game, but on the money that they are being paid. and since the vast majority of gamers dislike IGN i think it will get a lot of signatures. we simply have to post it in tons of game forums.

LinkAndLoad
11-11-2012, 09:52 AM
I didnt found the main story line as interesting as previous AC titles. I also had no bond with Connor what so ever. He didn't feel like an Assassin but more as a bulky warrior type.

Legendz54
11-11-2012, 09:58 AM
when black ops 2 gets a 10/10 from IGN, (which will happen because activision are paying them) i WILL make an online petition to boycott IGN's reviews. there is no point in a reviewer who is biased and basing their views not on the quality of the game, but on the money that they are being paid. and since the vast majority of gamers dislike IGN i think it will get a lot of signatures. we simply have to post it in tons of game forums.

I can only imagine how many dislikes the BO2 IGN review video is going to get...

pirate1802
11-11-2012, 10:00 AM

Signed already. I'll also threaten some random people on the street to sign it.

craigymcdabble
11-11-2012, 11:51 AM
I completely agree with this thread, I have never written on a forum bwefore but I was so shocked at how many complaints there were about ac3 i feel something positive must be said. Ive been a massive fan since altair and its fair to say not 1 assassins creed has dissapointed me so far. I mean sure there are a few problems with glitches, connors hood etc but the game is so huge and ambitious that there were always guna be (very small) problems, none of which will stop me from playing the game. Connor is brilliant, the storyline is brilliant and the gameplay is... well lets face it, its epic! sounds like all the people complaining about this game want perfection... which DOES NOT EXIST!

Please keep doing what your doing UBI and i will keep buying.... absolutely fantastic game, even after completion i can still just run around for hours killing guards and hunting.
All other games these days are so badly put together you feel like its just a money making scheme, i have never once felt this way about AC... we can all see what your striving to achieve with this franchise and so far i think your are achieving it.

Thankyou soo much UBI, i hope this message reaches the team responsible for AC, you are kings!
ps. sorry for any bad grammer/spelling

Ree-K421
11-12-2012, 03:58 AM

That's why I get my reviews from Good Game on ABC2.

R.T-Shanks
11-12-2012, 04:41 AM
Despite some of it's shortcomings, this was definitely my favorite Assassin's Creed game. I can't imagine going back to the old control scheme since the new one is just so much better. And I liked Connor, he was a great character.

So thanks Ubisoft for creating one of my favorite game series ever.

pirate1802
11-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Threads like these make me feel happy happy.

Turul.
11-12-2012, 06:47 AM
I've been critical of this game so far, only because i want these games to be the best they can be!

but I too would like to thank ubisoft for ACIII and all the previous titles.

I've been a fan since AC1 first appeared at E3...and I will continue to love and play my favorite series.

Can't wait till next year! :D

once again thanks ubisoft! you guys are amazing!

Turul.
11-12-2012, 06:52 AM

I did find it a bit odd they gave AC3 and ACR and 8.5...like come on really?
and then brotherhood only got an 8....

their rating is very inconsistant

ElderMark
11-13-2012, 12:14 PM

So again, thank you Ubisoft, keep the games coming!!I feel the same way,Its the only games i ever really play now.With AC3 there so much to do and explore.

tgow2010
11-15-2012, 02:29 AM
Glad to hear it's not all doom and gloom and that other people are loving this game as much as I am! I'm hooked on it, it's taking up FAR too much of my limited spare time, and it was well worth buying on day one (I rarely buy brand new video games on first day due to lack of time and money). Video games can be like certain songs or films which for some reason just stick with you and Assassin's Creed certainly does. Can't wait to see what happens next, I just hope we get another game with Connor, establishing a much bigger brotherhood in America. Haytham and Achilles were also excellent.

@Mr_Shade - thanks for highlighting it to them, that's much appreciated, they deserve it!

Aries_Dragon
11-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Another thank-you-ubisoft post from Russia. I've never been huge fan to the series but now I seem to becoming one. I read every piece of information, storyline and characters' background with eagerness. God, it's like falling in love. AC gave me a good start at studying Italian, thanx to Ezio, and now I'm looking forward to improving my English, all thanx to the game. Sorry if I get twisted here, that's emotional :D Thank you for showing people throught the game that there are things worth fighting for. That the world is not just black and white. It's full of half-tones, and wonders, and other things that make you think instead of blindly following someone's persuasion. I hope you read this, and know that I wish the Company to prosper. If people can understand the true meaning of your works, then our society is not yet completely lost to lies and vice. Thank you people.

LoyalACFan
11-22-2012, 02:57 AM
I also want to throw in an extra special thanks to Alex Hutchinson, for having the nerve to radically revamp the gameplay in the last installment as a newcomer to the franchise. They were flirting with disaster on that one, but it turned out great, especially the new combat. Hopefully he'll stay on as creative director for at least one more game.

psf22
11-22-2012, 10:17 AM

Highlighted^^
If i personally were to go by their ratings/reviews i would've bought a lot of garbage and missed out on a lot of gems.
Gaming sites are paid all over the place by developers it's old news.

psf22
11-22-2012, 10:27 AM
I'd like to thank Ubisoft for this wonderful game!

I'd like to especially compliment the intuitive controls and the duality and twists in the storyline. In past games it was basically the good vs the bad, but here it's a lot greyer. The saying "a means to an end" literally shines like it never has before in the series.

scooper121s
11-22-2012, 10:32 AM
What-the
first a POSITIVE outlook for once da-faq :confused:
then M says this

I never thank Corporations... I`m anti-Corporation. I`v also disagreed with a lot of their decisions. I thank the workers...

So Thank You Alex Hutchinson and his Team.. Thank You, Devs..
No sarcastic comment on how all the other threads say AC3 sucks, again da-faq.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Lexi4Jewel
11-22-2012, 11:19 AM
agreed, id like some More DLC following Haythem, and more for conner, i enjoyed who he was. its great to hear Positive comments

Paribissee
11-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah thx UBI for the great experience:cool:

montagemik
11-22-2012, 02:26 PM
At the risk of this being misunderstood ..... I have no reason to thank the Developers/ Ubisoft .( CALM DOWN , I'M NOT FINISHED)

They enjoyed making the series every bit as much as i've enjoyed playing ,therefore supporting the series .
My gratitude is shown in the countless hours i've spent playing all their games & following / piecing together all the numerous plot twists & underlying plotlines they carefully mixed into the main plot points .
Their reward is the satisfaction of knowing (whatever flaws the series has ) How successful a series they have created & overall how well received each chapter & the saga has been so far.

SO , Enough of that , ( PURE SPECULATION COMING UP ) get on with AC-4 New world order , & let's see Connor teach HUNTER the tricks of the trade neccessary to destroy the slave trade that's about to begin. (oops could this actually be the ac-4 protaganist = Heroes ARE born afterall,fingers crossed for a templar/assassin & Civil war)

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 03:56 PM

This is a really nice thread, and i am in the minority on these forums atleast that believe ubi are doing a fantastic job, i love the fact that each Assassin hoas their unique qualities which is what
makes the game unique, and i love how ubi take the game to locations and historical events that have not been done in any game, i cant think one game that has done the italian Renaissance theme
and the American Revolution - which i think was a bold decision on ubi's behalf and they have pulled it off well.

Ubi are all about inovation and they are not afraid to try new things, i love AC3 and i cant wait for the next game.

Lets hope someone dont spoil this thread by putting negative comments on because this forum is satuated with them and its becoming quite boring and unplesent.

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 04:00 PM
What-the
first a POSITIVE outlook for once da-faq :confused:
then M says this

No sarcastic comment on how all the other threads say AC3 sucks, again da-faq.

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

Agreed this is not the right place to put this but what M is saying is that the directors sitting in the Board rooms are not gamers they corporate bigwigs who are in business to earn money,

Its the developers what makes Assassins Creed what it is so Alex Hutchinson and his team are the inovators and without them the Board Directors would be nothing other than social bums !!