PDA

View Full Version : Someone spoiled the beginning for me was it major? (spoiler/no spoilers in replies)

rupok2
11-10-2012, 06:57 AM
SPOILER

PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN YOUR REPLIES

They told me hatham got killed by connor was this a major spoiler up to sequence 3? I heard something really crazy happens early on but I am very depressed this got spoiled for me. I need you guys to tell me if this was the "Huge twist" in the beginning everyone is talking about. Idk the details of his murder so don't go into details.

TrueAssassin77
11-10-2012, 07:01 AM
no. keep playing

rupok2
11-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Thank you so much guys I won't be coming to this thread in case of spoilers. I am not depressed anymore.

InfectedNation
11-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Leave the forums completely until you are finished... and definitely stay out of Hints & Tips

kuled2012
11-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Leave the forums completely until you are finished... and definitely stay out of Hints & TipsI left this place for a whole month..Youtube was still there though and obviously, spoilers. I left/didn't read the spoilers just in time for at least 10 times lol, wouldn't have been so lucky here with morons putting in the spoilers in the titles >_<''

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 04:09 PM
SPOILER

PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN YOUR REPLIES

They told me hatham got killed by connor was this a major spoiler up to sequence 3? I heard something really crazy happens early on but I am very depressed this got spoiled for me. I need you guys to tell me if this was the "Huge twist" in the beginning everyone is talking about. Idk the details of his murder so don't go into details.

Trust me... that isn't the mind blowing major spoiler that you'll encounter... No. That is not the huge twist... though I'm sure you'll go "OH!" once you do get to the huge twist. They did kind of ruin it a little for you, but you'd need to put more thought into it... don't put more thought into it. STOP IT! I said DON'T! LOL

Death_Angel733
11-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Well, in all AC games we can be sure that the Bad Guy dies at the end. Death is constant and predictable, the matter of how and when is not.

Don't worry, Connor dies too. It's 300 years before 2012.

lolzz19
11-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Thank you so much guys I won't be coming to this thread in case of spoilers. I am not depressed anymore.
Depression is a diagnosis.