PDA

View Full Version : What do I do now that I finished it all?

AT ONE SIR
11-10-2012, 05:01 AM
collected all things, did all challenges (although the DNA on delivery challenges is wrong and said I didn't).

I'm not one to do the re-doing of things to get 100% sync - that's just too irritating.

So, what do I do with this game? I paid for the season pass and DLC, when are we getting it?

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 04:43 PM
collected all things, did all challenges (although the DNA on delivery challenges is wrong and said I didn't).

I'm not one to do the re-doing of things to get 100% sync - that's just too irritating.

So, what do I do with this game? I paid for the season pass and DLC, when are we getting it?

OK, so first you go and find the Delivery Request missions that you missed (it will say 100% once you find them all). They are hard to spot and don't show up on your map until after you gotten nice and close (say inside the buttocks of the person who gives you the delivery request). Also, they can hide under the smallest amount of gray on the map. If you have trouble finding them, you could look them up online. There are 9 total: 3 in Boston, 3 in NY, and 3 in the frontier.

We'll get the DLC as it comes out. Not sure when (not sure they've revealed that yet).

You haven't finished it all unless you got the platinum trophy or applicable achievement. Come back once you do (as you can't get either without finishing the Delivery Request missions first).

RatonhnhakeFan
11-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Run amok in the Frontier

pirate1802
11-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Run amok in the Frontier

Good idea.

NumberSix1967
11-10-2012, 05:21 PM
I started AC2 straight afterwards I can highly recommend it. Alternatively, you can just start a new file and do it all again!

RatonhnhakeFan
11-10-2012, 05:25 PM
When you replay the Main missions in AC3, is the replay 'full' (all cutscenes and stuff) or is it lacking some content from when playing them for the first time?

kuled2012
11-10-2012, 05:25 PM
play the multiplayer?

InfectedNation
11-10-2012, 11:54 PM
When you replay the Main missions in AC3, is the replay 'full' (all cutscenes and stuff) or is it lacking some content from when playing them for the first time?

Many cutscenes are missing which annoyed me. The entire ending of Connor's story cannot be replayed/watched without starting a new game (in the same way as Desmond-Jupiter scene at the end of Revelations). Thats around 10 minutes of ending content you can only experience once per playthrough... not to mention other cutscenes throughout the game.

AT ONE SIR
11-11-2012, 12:45 AM
OK, so first you go and find the Delivery Request missions that you missed (it will say 100% once you find them all).

You haven't finished it all unless you got the platinum trophy or applicable achievement. Come back once you do (as you can't get either without finishing the Delivery Request missions first).

I DID all the delivery missions. They aren't even visible in the menus since I completed them all. Just like I finished the Encyclopedia of the common man and didn't get the achievement -- there are bugs in the game.

I would love to get a platinum achievement if it just requires finishing everything, because that's what I did. I went back in the DNA and got some achievements I missed (Jaeger, Thieves), but other than that, I am done and the game wont list things as 100% when they are, in fact, complete!

I have been enjoying the multiplayer a bit - a different type of gameplay, but too many perks and such IMO.

WiriestScroll3
11-11-2012, 01:18 AM
Im also done everything in game, im bored. It was amazing game, but too much bugs/glitches. And what we do when everything is done? Why it can be like skyrim always is something to do. You cant use you ship, only in quests etc. There is many things what Ubisoft missed! Also recruits is bad bad bad why they edited assassin guild stuff. Ac 3 recruits dont even look like assassins. Ubi take a look, you guys need to work more if you wanna keep fans/customers happy. We need huge DLC in future.

RandomRansom
11-14-2012, 01:01 PM
I DID all the delivery missions. They aren't even visible in the menus since I completed them all. Just like I finished the Encyclopedia of the common man and didn't get the achievement -- there are bugs in the game.

I would love to get a platinum achievement if it just requires finishing everything, because that's what I did. I went back in the DNA and got some achievements I missed (Jaeger, Thieves), but other than that, I am done and the game wont list things as 100% when they are, in fact, complete!

I have been enjoying the multiplayer a bit - a different type of gameplay, but too many perks and such IMO.

Just to be clear, you looked up the location of ALL of the Delivery Request missions and checked each location? If not, then you probably missed at least one of them. I know I did. Again to be clear, the one I missed DIDN'T show up on my map... DIDN'T show up on the menus or anything... I had to FIND it first before it would show up (showed up on the map when I walked up to him and showed up on the menu AFTER interacting with him).

The Encyclopedia of the common man is a known glitch that can happen. You can still platinum without doing it in the same game (just need the trophy/achievement). You just need to breeze through an alternate save slot until you can scan all of the people's actions. If you want to be safe, you could even then make a copy of the save file before scanning anyone, in case it glitches again.

Just do what I recommended in my first post (about the Delivery Request missions) to make sure it didn't glitch. Again... Delivery Requests won't show up until you're inside the buttocks of the person giving the mission and won't show up in the side mission menu until AFTER you accept the mission (or just interact with the person).