PDA

View Full Version : Couriers?! I cant find one! HELP!!!

Murd3r Claws
11-10-2012, 04:52 AM
I am on my second playthrough of AC3 and am trying to complete the theif challenges but not once have i come across a courier...i thought i had a few times but it didnt show i completed the challenge when i killed him...help???

Blind2Society
11-10-2012, 05:21 AM
I had a hunch that I would find one if I hung out in the very north of Boston by the docks. Not too long later, what do ya know?

Not sure it will work for you but I felt it would for me and it did. I was also running some convoys and training assassins so waiting was part of the game.

Since you've been through the game, would you happen to know the locations of all of the trading posts in the frontier?

EDIT: scratch that last.

Murd3r Claws
11-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I had a hunch that I would find one if I hung out in the very north of Boston by the docks. Not too long later, what do ya know?

Not sure it will work for you but I felt it would for me and it did. I was also running some convoys and training assassins so waiting was part of the game.

Since you've been through the game, would you happen to know the locations of all of the trading posts in the frontier?

EDIT: scratch that last.

lol the edit. i havent found any bc until yesterday i didnt know they existed

TaleraRis
11-11-2012, 12:29 AM
I am on my second playthrough of AC3 and am trying to complete the theif challenges but not once have i come across a courier...i thought i had a few times but it didnt show i completed the challenge when i killed him...help???

Don't kill them. You have to use the Tackle move.