PDA

View Full Version : Boston Central Treasure Issue...

Murd3r Claws
11-10-2012, 04:30 AM
So i have gotten all but one treasure in the SP and noticed i cant find this one. i have all maps and the logbook says i have 6/7 treasures in Boston Central...please help!!!

Murd3r Claws
11-10-2012, 04:32 AM
just realized i posted in mp discussion...sorry

Black_Widow9
11-10-2012, 04:35 AM
just realized i posted in mp discussion...sorry
That's ok. I'll move it. ;)

BTHRZero
11-10-2012, 05:21 AM
I am having this issue too, I found 6 of the 7 then got the maps from the shops, and there is no new (seventh) chest seen on the map or underground

raytrek79
11-10-2012, 06:17 PM
I have a question regarding treasure chests, thought I'd ask it here instead of creating a new thread. When you pick the locks, but you happen to fail the first attempt, does the contents of the chest go to crud? I mean do you get more out of the chest if you successfully lockpick first try?

Murd3r Claws
11-10-2012, 09:29 PM
I am having this issue too, I found 6 of the 7 then got the maps from the shops, and there is no new (seventh) chest seen on the map or underground

ugh...i want 100% everything...and to the other guy no its the same whether you fail or not

Elegana
11-10-2012, 10:04 PM
I have a question regarding treasure chests, thought I'd ask it here instead of creating a new thread. When you pick the locks, but you happen to fail the first attempt, does the contents of the chest go to crud? I mean do you get more out of the chest if you successfully lockpick first try?
Doesn't look like it. You just fail and need to try again.

FadedEcho
11-10-2012, 10:54 PM
So i have gotten all but one treasure in the SP and noticed i cant find this one. i have all maps and the logbook says i have 6/7 treasures in Boston Central...please help!!!

Have you found a treasure chest inside one of the pubs? If not, check at your dice symbols on the map, and at your liberation contact symbols. Inside one of those pubs is a treasure chest, although I can't remember which one.

WarriorAegis
11-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Go to one of your liberation contacts. It'll be in one of those inns. I found it on accident. ^^

raytrek79
11-11-2012, 04:30 PM
I don't know why I didn't think of it before but yes, there is one in the Green Dragon Inn, where Hatham stayed, I like to pretend it's his loot I'm stealing. You don't see it on the map because you have to go through a door I suppose (?)

WarriorAegis
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah, you have to enter the tavern to see it.