PDA

View Full Version : Pivots (Possible Spoilers)

clerg
11-10-2012, 04:22 AM
I want to be able to keep placing and finding pivots. It's really fun. They should make it a continuous thing. It was really easy for me to find the ones I was after. I think the ones I found were placed by people who didn't understand how they worked. They'd be out in the open, really easy to find. I want a challenge. I would place mine in the most random spots! In a well, half way up a building or on the edge of a leap of faith spot. The only time I had trouble finding one was when someone placed it in the same spot as a fort logo on the map, so you couldn't see it on the map. You had to actually look around the environment. The process came and went too fast. It needs to be something you can choose to do at any time after the main campaign. I don't care about the cheats, especially since you can't save. What's the point, right? The only cheats I like are Weather Man and changing the seasons. But then anything you do with the weather changed doesn't get saved. :(

AllThatJuice
11-10-2012, 04:46 AM
All of mine are in the Frontier. :|

Gianavel
11-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Yeah, most of mine were in the Frontier. That was a pain.

NyxCrab
11-10-2012, 06:55 AM
My problem with pivots is that I can't drop any to find any more. Despite it saying I have quite a few, it says "0 pivots to drop" and it says that pivot iota has been found in undefined area. Did I miss something, or am I doing something wrong?

Gianavel
11-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Have you picked up the ones you dropped before?

Blind2Society
11-10-2012, 11:18 AM
All of mine are in the Frontier. :|

I've had 4 in the frontier so far (still two more unknown) and it fraking sucks. I've got a big fat middle finger just for you Ubisoft. *angry face*

Well, that's 6 in the frontier so far, now to wait and see if the last one is also in the frontier. I guess the best thing to do (I did this for the last two) is to leave your pivots planted in the frontier until they have all been discovered. Saves a lot of running.

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 04:01 PM
My problem with pivots is that I can't drop any to find any more. Despite it saying I have quite a few, it says "0 pivots to drop" and it says that pivot iota has been found in undefined area. Did I miss something, or am I doing something wrong?

Dude... pick up the ones you dropped. LOL They're meant to be used over and over. I started using 5+ pivots in the same area to more easily find new ones. Just put your cursor over the ones you've dropped (while in the map looking at pivot points) and you can pick them up.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-10-2012, 04:18 PM
They're easy to get, you just have to place the pivots sneakily and use fast travel to quickly place others. Plus, they show on the minimap