PDA

View Full Version : There are no Zip-lines....Are there?

jums300
11-10-2012, 03:37 AM
First, I just want to say that I'm having a blast with the game. I was watching the newer Assassins Creed 3 commercial. It appeared on TV while I was watching a basketball game. The commercial is the one where America the Beautiful is playing in the background. Anyway, one part of it has Connor leaping off a building, but he uses his tomahawk to zip line to another building. It looked sick, but I don't think there are any places to zip line in the game....is there?

BBALive
11-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Just the one, and it's a cutscene.

Gianavel
11-10-2012, 04:23 AM
I rather wish there were a few zip lines in the game. Not to the level of Revelations, but I had a lot of fun zipping down the long chains of them.

MARV3L3D GAM3R
11-10-2012, 06:07 AM
I agree... i wish there were some more opportunities for zip lining.... It could have certainly added to the fun of free running. Also, Connor throws the Tomahawk and there is no time in the game where that is present. Sadly to say.... it was really only for show.

TrueAssassin77
11-10-2012, 06:15 AM
it only worked on ACR because containoploe is founded on a giant *** hill, and alot of the buildings were very uneven.

zip-lineswould be useless in colonial america since most buildings had like 2 or 3 floors and were about the same hieght. wasn't very hilly inside the towns either

Gianavel
11-10-2012, 06:26 AM
Like I said, a few would have been nice. I agree, having a whole bunch of them wouldn't have made sense, but there were several spots they could have worked in the Frontier. They could have put in a few "build" spots that you could discover, and pay to have a zip line constructed. Places like off of cliffs, or across some of the rivers.

Now I'm picturing tree running to a hunter blind with a zip line, zipping across a river, and then back into the trees. I just think it would have been cool, is all.