PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Sequence 7 Conflict Looms [Spoilers] Broken Guards?

BTHRZero
11-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Now I am not sure if this is just me or do the guards on the ships seem very broken?

I mean they could all be looking the complete opposite way and be on the other side of the ship and then just turn and know you are there.

I have been on the mission for a few hours trying to work out what is the best way to assassinate them but no matter who I go for they spot me as soon as my blade touches them.

Hell one spotted me while I was diving and as far as I know Diving is a hiding spot =/

pmi0126
11-14-2012, 12:30 AM
No its not just you. I've seen the way they're supposed to react on a few 360 videos & its not even close. I get spotted taking a guy over the side & I don't mean the guards see me doing it. They "spot" me as I'm falling off the ship, with absolutely no one in site.

In every video I've watched, if I try half of what these guys do, I'm spotted. The guards are either hyper alerted or broken altogether. O & if anyone thinks its just the way we're doing it, sorry no. i've tried a number of different approaches, different ships first, different guards first, doesn't matter. I managed to make it thru almost the whole thing to be spotted by a guard who actually had his back to me. That's right!!! As I walked up, calm as could be, & pulled a guard over the side, the other guard, with his back to me, rotated not turned, like a robot, & engaged me. It reminded me of Invasion of the Body Snatchers without the loud shriek.

It'd be cool if this could be fixed sometime soon but we'll probably just get thru it before they get it patched. Awesome.

ScubaKev
11-27-2012, 04:26 PM
They did patch the game (Thanksgiving) and it seems the guards are even more alert, now. What I could do before now gets me caught every time (ledge assassinations). VERY frustrating. I found another method here that I will try before I revert the patch and try again.