PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Request Glitch

MichaeLionheart
11-09-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure I did ALL of the delivery request's but my percentage is stuck on 32% -_- anyone else having the same problem or know how to fix it?

straty88
11-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Each area (New york, Frontier and Boston) has 3 Delivery request missions, except Boston which has 2. Once you complete a area you'll gain 33% Sync.http://uk.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Delivery_Requests

MisterEFQ
11-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Does anybody know if there is a way to check the list of things you need to complete? I have two going and I have no clue where to look to see what else I need to complete them.

JCearlyyears
11-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Does anybody know if there is a way to check the list of things you need to complete? I have two going and I have no clue where to look to see what else I need to complete them.

Press the select button then go down to the logbook.

Mine is stuck at 32% also. I've blown tons trying to complete them only for it to remain at 32%. I've done at least 4 of them. The same happened with assassination contracts. They don't pop up anymore but it's stuck at 66%

MisterEFQ
11-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Thank you JCearlyyears. I too have not been able to get more assassination contracts.

STACHU-KS
01-01-2013, 04:11 PM
For everyone I had same problem - visit one more time all places with Delivery Request or Assassination contracts , they are waiting but map doesnt show them. YT video is helpful

montagemik
01-01-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm baffled how your Delivery requests are stuck at 32 %

My game didn't register any percentage for deliveries until i finished an area completely = Boston Central & Boston South & IT GAVE 33% for each area completed not 32%
( 3 x 33% & 1% for completing all deliveries = 100% )

I've played through the game 100% sync TWICE now - 33% per completed area on each gamesave file. (i'm on PS3)

So i wouldn't think the game was even able to register 32% at all ..............:confused:

im3jia
01-19-2013, 03:23 AM
I finished the Delivery Requests today and they no longer appear in my Log Book, but I still have 66%.

MT4K
01-19-2013, 11:59 AM
I finished the Delivery Requests today and they no longer appear in my Log Book, but I still have 66%. You have probably missed one then. Did you do the one at the west side of Valley Forge?

GingerFox14
01-21-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm having the same problem too. I collected all the items for the final delivery mission ( I think they were dolls and gold rings and a few other things ) I'm also pretty sure that it was the south Boston delivery request. I delivered the items and the log book didn't show the delivery quests anymore.
I checked the DNA and it still says I have 35% of the requests done. However when I look in my inventory all the items that were meant to be taken by the delivery contact are still there and if I go back to Boston the Delivery request icon still comes up and when I go to the contact again I start the mission again but nothing at all happens!!!!!
Any ideas how to fix this???

montagemik
01-21-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm still baffled how people have the DNA tracker register 32 % or 35% ..............mine only ever registered 33% for each territory . 33x 3 = 99% , 100% only registered once all previous 3 areas were completely done .

So the game is coded to only tally 33% each time ....................not 32 or 35 . :confused:

im3jia
01-23-2013, 09:37 PM
You have probably missed one then. Did you do the one at the west side of Valley Forge? It turns out I never did South Boston, I found it just riding a horse :)

Chuloos
02-28-2013, 01:59 AM
That delivery request is Central Boston.. so you may be missing South Boston.

I'm having the same problem too. I collected all the items for the final delivery mission ( I think they were dolls and gold rings and a few other things ) I'm also pretty sure that it was the south Boston delivery request. I delivered the items and the log book didn't show the delivery quests anymore.
I checked the DNA and it still says I have 35% of the requests done. However when I look in my inventory all the items that were meant to be taken by the delivery contact are still there and if I go back to Boston the Delivery request icon still comes up and when I go to the contact again I start the mission again but nothing at all happens!!!!!
Any ideas how to fix this???

madclown1
04-25-2013, 03:29 AM
just wondering is possible for a delivery request to disappear completely if the NPC giving it dies as i'm stuck in frontier as according to the big map there's one civilian mission remaining unless it's bugged & not registered it as been done but i've done all assassination(100%) & courier missions(100%) for the area but i've checked every village aswell in the region & no sign of it.

Locopells
04-25-2013, 03:52 PM
http://uk.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Delivery_Requests

CalledChip4200
04-26-2013, 05:34 AM
There's a glitch with this where you talk to the delivery item man but you don't actually receive the delivery item list. You just have to reload or go back into the area and talk to the delivery request man again or else the list won't register into the logbook