PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Missions

PearMcMuffin98
11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Hi, im playing assassins creed 3 i have completed all the missions now and no homestead missions come up anymore i am 100% certain i havent completed them all, and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to help me find the next mission thank you!

slim8xshady
11-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Have you checked all locations? Boston,New York or the frontier?

slim8xshady
11-10-2012, 03:08 AM
Can you tell me what the last mission you did for it was?

PearMcMuffin98
11-10-2012, 12:39 PM
i think it was the blacksmith level 2 [new york] it says the next missions should be huntress level 3 but i cant find it anywhere?:/

slim8xshady
11-10-2012, 05:11 PM
i think it was the blacksmith level 2 [new york] it says the next missions should be huntress level 3 but i cant find it anywhere?:/

I would assume that would be in the frontier or homestead give me a little im going to check this out on my game.

slim8xshady
11-10-2012, 05:55 PM
All Myriam missions (The Huntress)
Silent Hunter: Investigate the trespassers in the northwest.
White Trophy: Myriam needs Connor's help to track a rare animal.
Fool me once: Help Norris impress Myriam.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All big Dave missions (The Blacksmith)
Deserter: Save big Dave from execution
The proper tools: Help big Dave upgrade his tools.
An eye for trouble: Help big Dave and Oliver deal with a British Scout
The comeback: big Dave's old unit is coming to arrest him. Protect big Dave.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With that noted I think you may be on the quest "The proper tools" if you are all you need to do is go to a general store and buy him parts to a hammer.

PearMcMuffin98
11-11-2012, 12:14 AM
ahhh i think that might be it, thanks mate, good to know some people are helpful!:) i owe you one:)

slim8xshady
11-11-2012, 01:51 AM
You're welcome, glad I could help you with this. I almost missed this too because it doesn't tell you that you are even on a mission and if you don't listen close to the dialog during that mission you could miss what you are meant to do, or just forget about it like i did lol.