PDA

View Full Version : West District New York is 80% Liberated, but cannot find out how to finish it...

IamchaossthoughT
11-09-2012, 05:05 PM
I've run around on a horse hoping to just accidentally come across something, with no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? Much appreciated.

LoyalACFan
11-09-2012, 05:12 PM
That seems to be basically what you need to do. Run around aimlessly hoping to run into something. For whatever reason (whether it's a bug or intentional game design) the Liberation Contracts don't always show up on your map. I had to run all over South Boston to find that last freaking conscription guy... :nonchalance:

RatonhnhakeFan
11-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Look at the map and which parts are still missing/empty. Viewpoints don't reveal the entire map anymore, you need to walk around yourself quite a lot. All the things you're looking for will be found in those spots you still have left undiscovered.

IamchaossthoughT
11-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Look at the map and which parts are still missing/empty. Viewpoints don't reveal the entire map anymore, you need to walk around yourself quite a lot. All the things you're looking for will be found in those spots you still have left undiscovered.

I got all of the viewpoints. =/

Thanks for the suggestions though, people.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-09-2012, 05:39 PM
I got all of the viewpoints. =/
Yes but like I said, viewpoints don't reveal the entire map in AC3. You need to reveal the rest by literally walking around. Keep looking at the minimap and the normal map to see where are still blank/empty spots

IamchaossthoughT
11-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Yes but like I said, viewpoints don't reveal the entire map in AC3. You need to reveal the rest by literally walking around. Keep looking at the minimap and the normal map to see where are still blank/empty spots

Ah, check. Misinterpreted it. Thanks, I'll give that a try.

By the way, I didn't know any ACIII fans were also Bieber fans. Kind of weird, dude...

SleezeRocker
11-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Ah, check. Misinterpreted it. Thanks, I'll give that a try.

By the way, I didn't know any ACIII fans were also Bieber fans. Kind of weird, dude...

Yeah in New york I had to ride aimlessly in North NY for the liberation missions of the one with the woman. took awhile -_-

Also about Raton's sig. I honestly though it was a sig of The Robber (AC3 online charcater) until you mentioned that. Also if you read his sig it says why he has it.

KamisoriTenno
11-10-2012, 11:22 AM
West NY had me scratching my head too. the thing is you get like something over 80% (86% i think) for doing ALL the tunnels. and in a later sequence (11 i think) it unlocks it to 100%. kinda stupid but that's how Ubi decided to roll on this one. so if you didn't finish the game yet just wait till then. XD