PDA

View Full Version : minor spoiler - chest in boston and mission seq 8

uganda_ape
11-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Hello. There are only few things that remains for me to do so I can sleep well again. One of them is to find a chest in central boston, which I can't see on the chest map of boston, so I wanted to ask, if it's possible that the chest is only available through some story mission?

And the 2nd is about last mission in sequence 8, when Achilles saves you, time slows down and you have to kill 2 mercenaries and a main target before he kills bodyguards. How the phuck is it possible to do so?! There's just not a time for that!! :nonchalance:
Can somebody post a vid. for it? I realy want a full synch :)
Thanks

Numed
11-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Have you picked up the chest that belongs to Haytham? For the last question, the main target needs more than 1 strike to kill *wink* *wink*.

hoju74
11-09-2012, 08:17 PM
The chest in central Boston is on the top floor of the Green Dragon Tavern....I finally got it last night.

RandomRansom
11-09-2012, 10:21 PM
The chest in central Boston is on the top floor of the Green Dragon Tavern....I finally got it last night.

Yeah it's inside that tavern. I love how I found this one. I was having the same problem that uganda_ape was. One chest left in Boston with nothing left on the map (had the map and ALL the map revealed). So I say to myself, "Ubisoft wouldn't put a chest inside, would they?". I go to the closest tavern (happened to be the Green Dragon), and there it was. It made me laugh that I found it the first tavern I tried.

Hello. There are only few things that remains for me to do so I can sleep well again. One of them is to find a chest in central boston, which I can't see on the chest map of boston, so I wanted to ask, if it's possible that the chest is only available through some story mission?

And the 2nd is about last mission in sequence 8, when Achilles saves you, time slows down and you have to kill 2 mercenaries and a main target before he kills bodyguards. How the phuck is it possible to do so?! There's just not a time for that!! http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/nonchalance.png
Can somebody post a vid. for it? I realy want a full synch http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/smile.png
Thanks

For the second question... Here's how I got it.

Bee line it for the dude about to try and kill Washington's guards. Run in front of him and swing your tomahawk at him. This makes him ignore the guards and 2 enemies will come after you out of the crowd. Just make sure to kill them first before assassinating the dude you were originally chasing. There you go. 100%. Have a nice day! :)

No video necessary. It's pretty simple with that method.

uganda_ape
11-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Yea! Thanks for the help guys! :)) I'm coming for it!
2nd question - I did it this way too and it worked. Bad thing is that if you miss it, you have to go through all the unskipable cutscene again and again... :-D It was kinda getting on my nerves!!
This option also doesn't look as good and fluid as I would expect from THE Assassin :'( :D
Thanks again!
Green Dragon, I'm on my way! >:))