PDA

View Full Version : Can't get back to Boston?

DiamondBlade_R
11-09-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm currently in sequence 5, in the frontier, and want to get back to Boston to visit a general store. Problem is, the Boston icon doesn't appear on my map. What do I do?

Powawolf
11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
I dont think you can at sequence 5
From sequence 6 you can go to Boston.

DiamondBlade_R
11-09-2012, 12:27 PM
I dont think you can at sequence 5
From sequence 6 you can go to Boston.
Where can I find a general store outside of Boston, then?

ProdiGurl
11-09-2012, 12:29 PM
I needed to get to the store at the beginning of Seq. 6 - all of a sudden I lost all my projectiles... arrows, darts, bait, snares....?
I couldn't find a Boston hub either so I just fast traveled to the Frontier & I could travel to Boston from there.
However, while I was enjoying assassinating guards all around there (esp. near the fort), I ended up getting all the supplies I needed from looting carcasses.
so I don't need to go to Boston after all. :D
There is SOOOOOOOO much to do in this game I might never finish it. This is a great game!!

pacmanate
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Open map, keep zooming out, zoom in to Boston, hover over harbour master, click fast travel. TADAH, you have just fast travelled between cities.

LightRey
11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
There are three general stores in the frontier. There's one in Lexington, another further to the west and one not far from the harbor in the south.
The projectiles disappear sometimes because you don't have the pouches, which you can craft if you have the necessary homestead upgrades.

Powawolf
11-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Where can I find a general store outside of Boston, then?
I dont think the Frontier has one.Is it?
Just wait till sequence 6,Not that long till then.
EDIT:There is shops in the Frontier
Thanks Lightrey

Aphex_Tim
11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
There are three general stores in the frontier. There's one in Lexington, another further to the west and one not far from the harbor in the south.
The projectiles disappear sometimes because you don't have the pouches, which you can craft if you have the necessary homestead upgrades.

Offtopic:
I think one of the storekeepers in the frontier is Dutch. I believe i heard him call Connor "Meneer".
Cool to finally hear some of our own language in the series, right? :p

LightRey
11-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Offtopic:
I think one of the storekeepers in the frontier is Dutch. I believe i heard him call Connor "Meneer".
Yep. I'm quite sure you're correct. In fact I think all of the ones in the Frontier are Dutch.

pacmanate
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Yep. I'm quite sure you're correct. In fact I think all of the ones in the Frontier are Dutch.

Dutch?! Ah man :(

JK :P

ProdiGurl
11-09-2012, 01:34 PM

Hmm - I'll keep that in mind for the future... that may not be it in this case tho becuz after looting enough guards in Frontier, I'm stocked back up on most of it.
No bait tho... & they never did a tutorial on baiting a snare. I have no clue how to do it or what the heck it attracts (don't want to bait anything & out of nowhere get confronted with an angry bear
:nonchalance:

Open map, keep zooming out, zoom in to Boston, hover over harbour master, click fast travel. TADAH, you have just fast travelled between cities.

I'm still trying to get this down - there's 'something' by Achilles place that I can't figure out how to work yet but maybe it's early. (no spoiling).

Offtopic:
:D I kinda feel bad for the Brits playing this game. ouch.

Mr_Shade
11-09-2012, 01:36 PM
:D I kinda feel bad for the Brits playing this game. ouch.

Why?
LOL