PDA

View Full Version : I am NOT quitting and this is why! (to all the haters)

StarzSuicide
11-09-2012, 06:03 AM
IT HAS BEEN A WEEK!!!!!!!!

Yes there are bugs. Like any game, the first week or so has kinks. Get over it. It will be patched. Now stop crying about the bugs.

For those who think the story is bad.... Until you make a better game, get over it. Refund the game.

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 06:09 AM
I think we should have a better attitude towards complaints..

StarzSuicide
11-09-2012, 06:15 AM
I think. It's the complainers who need to grow up. "omfg this game is like too different!"

Ok let's see what they want changed...

First off let's make it have no guns. Maybe a hidden gun.

Two, let's put it In Italy or somewhere in Europe.

Change Connor to a Italian who joined the Creed when his family was framed and killed an became "an assassin" even tho he screams his name out on top of buildings before he kills a target... Oh make his name Ezio... And change it from Assassins Creed to Mercenaries Creed.
3 let's use the same system and animations and everything else from the last game, same missions too..

OR YOU CSN GET OVER EZIO AND PLAY AS CONNOR

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 06:22 AM
That still does not justify making a thread about everyone who hates AC III and making them feel less about their opinions. All Opinions are equal. We should fight for everyone to be properly represented not knock them down.

We are a community with varying opinions. We should respect each other and our Arguments should be based upon mutual dignity and Intelligence.

I`m sure you love AC III, and so do I, but we really should not make complainers feel hated..

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 06:23 AM
its counter productive to complain about complainers

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 06:31 AM
I've told other this before, and I'll tell you too. You don't have to obligation to combat all the "haters" yourself. If they think the game is bugged (which it is, just not gamebreaking atleast for me), its glitched, worst game in existence, they feel depressed, bored, feel like killing themselves.. whatever. let them be. If they want trade the game by all means do so. Why do some people have to personally respond to every hater? The game is a financial success, it will spawn sequels. Hopefully ubisoft has got the message regarding the bugs and certain issues. Thats it. Thats all those who are happy with AC III should concern themselves with. Let the others do whatever they like.

Word of the mouth is more powerful than word of the forums. A large section of those who play ACs never even come on to these boards, and the same is true for any videogame.

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 06:37 AM
I`m sure you love AC III, and so do I, but we really should not make complainers feel hated..

I just wish there were more threads like that "Open letter to ubisoft.." one. It was a real treat to read that one, even though I disagreed to many of its point. Most of the complaining threads now is criticizing without providing alternate solution, or cribbing about the changes. Criticizing something without providing remedy is useless. AC III brought many changes to the franchise, some liked it, some didn't. No change in anything has been universally accepted ever. *shrugs*

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 06:40 AM
I just wish there were more threads like that "Open letter to ubisoft.." one. It was a real treat to read that one, even though I disagreed to many of its point. Most of the complaining threads now is criticizing without providing alternate solution, or cribbing about the changes. Criticizing something without providing remedy is useless. AC III brought many changes to the franchise, some liked it, some didn't. No change in anything has been universally accepted ever. *shrugs*
Indeed..

That thread provided a very good read and I really wish every complainer learns from it..