PDA

View Full Version : Washington discussion challenges (small spoilers)

LoyalACFan
11-09-2012, 05:58 AM
So, for one of the challenge sets, you have to complete all the optional Washington conversations... Except I already beat the game, and he's no longer at Valley Forge. Is there another way to get this? Does he spawn somewhere else? I spoke with him once in New York, and now whenever I approach him there, it just triggers a game of Bowls.

Grandmaster_Z
11-09-2012, 03:15 PM
does anything special happen if you beat him in that stupid game? I beat him once and nothing happened. no conversation or anything..

NEURON BOMB
11-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Where in New York is he i have never talked to him in NY just at valley forge and there is no icon pointing me in his direction

LoyalACFan
11-09-2012, 05:08 PM
@Grandmaster= I've never actually played a whole game with him, so I don't know what's supposed to happen if you win.

@Neuron He's nearby the burned building where you recover Achilles' painting, if I remember correctly. A bit down the street.

Anybody know about the challenge, though?

DSTRVCTION
11-09-2012, 05:24 PM
I believe I read somewhere this is glitched. Outside of the storyline you have the option to talk to him am I right? Somehow it won't count those conversations. Talk to him during main missions only, and save the rest for later. I can't exactly tell you the problem, I don't remember it anymore. But I'm afraid you have to either start over again, or wait till this gets fixed

NEURON BOMB
11-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Yes and i have finished all the clubs thanks for your help LoyalACFan

WarriorAegis
11-09-2012, 08:26 PM
I heard that you reload Sequence 9 mission 1 and then after the cutscene, you search for him. Apparently, he re-appears. I dunno if works or not for after end game, though.

deskp
11-09-2012, 09:15 PM
I heard that you reload Sequence 9 mission 1 and then after the cutscene, you search for him. Apparently, he re-appears. I dunno if works or not for after end game, though.

Thank! this works out great.

RIVEN13
11-13-2012, 01:57 AM
I thought I had talked to him after the start of sequence 9. I then later completed the 1st tier of the frontiersman challenges thinking that when the 2nd set popped up the challenge of listening to washingtons conversations would already have been done. Now when I reload sequence 9 it doesnt let me talk to washington. help please

Gianavel
11-13-2012, 03:39 AM
There's 2 conversations in Valley Forge (besides the conversation that gives you your quest) that can be done at the start of Sequence 9. There's a final conversation in New York after the war is over (I did it during the Epilogue).

Kytr
11-14-2012, 12:35 AM
There are 3 conversations in Valley Forge. 2 in sequence 9 and 1 in sequence 10. Then the last in NY after the end of the game.

sllapmyhed
11-16-2012, 10:29 PM
I've beaten the game and the last thing I need to 100% synchronize is to finish the conversations with Washington. Reloading 9-1 unfortunately doesn't give me another opportunity to finish the Frontiersman Challenge. Washington just walks back to his HQ and stands outside with no option to talk to him.

Ugh. Guess I just wait for Ubisoft to patch in a fix. :(

RatonhnhakeFan
11-16-2012, 10:36 PM
I've beaten the game and the last thing I need to 100% synchronize is to finish the conversations with Washington. Reloading 9-1 unfortunately doesn't give me another opportunity to finish the Frontiersman Challenge. Washington just walks back to his HQ and stands outside with no option to talk to him.

Ugh. Guess I just wait for Ubisoft to patch in a fix. :(

Not sure why you have this problem, I reloaded Sequence 9, looked at the map after the cutscene and saw "W" icon and went to talk to him 2 times and it all counted towards the challenge. Maybe try reloading a few more times and it till work?

TGGD
11-21-2012, 03:17 PM
So to be clear, reload Seq 9, do that first mission then go BACK to Valley Forge and there should be two convos waiting?

osborn2009
11-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Still cant figure this out. Can anyone help out? I cant talk to him in 9-1. I have already talked to him in NY in post game. I heard that you can talk to him in sequence 10? but where?

aishikawa
11-27-2012, 08:45 AM
I found him southwest from the bowling green undergound entrance, in you map, you see a triangle shaped space, near the fort