PDA

View Full Version : AC3 game Defective?

my2012
11-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Hi All,

I bought my copy of AC3 on ebay, factory sealed and all. Played the game fine, hit up multiplayer, managed to get a few wolfpack sessions then BAM it froze on me. But this isn't those kind of freezes where the screen just locks up; for the 1st time I saw those "artifact" thingy on the screen while it froze.

Ever since then my PS3 has been having constant freezing issues with those"artifact" popping up. I'm thinking maybe the GPU or something in the PS3 is getting worn out.

*On a side note, I've never encounter anykind of freezing that has those artifact before UNTIL I got my copy of AC3.

What do you guys think? Is the copy that I got defective my ps3 worn out, or just bad luck?

My PS3 is a complete mess now, CAN'T EVEN PLAY ANYTHING bcause it will eventually freeze even when I'm on the XMB.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Hi, sorry to hear this. There was maintenance the other day to fix this http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/722769-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Multiplayer-1h30-MAINTENANCE-12-30-CEST-16-30-GMT?p=8673372&viewfull=1#post8673372

I suggest as you are still having this issue to contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.