PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft leaps before they look... :mad:

Frizzle420
11-09-2012, 03:06 AM
:mad: Ubisoft staff I am thuroughly disappointed in you guys, Assassin's Creed was my favorite game story and the games were my favorites of all time.. untill that is i played Assassin's Creed 3, I know what your thinking that one persons opinion does not matter; however, I was and still want to be an ubisoft fan. I would love to go through all the glitches you left behind after releasing the game for sale when it clearly was not ready to be released, very incorrect visual effects and modeling, the way the outfits do not change in the cinematics.. that was very distasteful, also how when i try and run up a stack of boxes but i cnt go fast up them because the game acts as if im standing on a ledge so i cannot run up it and jump off it as normal as it would be in the other games. How about you guys buy a ps3 and an xbox n play the game on the desired console before releasing it to see if u worked out all the bugs. The most important thing I noticed that made me now place this game on the shelf to never be inserted back into my system untill an update releases fixing all issues I have mentioned and more, the biggest issue is the risk factor for naval convoys transporting goods... I was disgusted with how your Ubisoft staff failed to see the possibility in replay value by adding a mini quest of protecting your nava convoys with your own vessel, instead of having a high risk of good being lost at sea... so i use 2 hours of my time crafting and buying materials to sell and use, i then upgrade and purchase a naval convoy to transport these goods, then to make the most money i have a 90% risk of losing all items and the ship.. if the risk is too high i should be able to protect my investment first hand.. not gamble my time and efforts on this stupid rediculous feature you added. the higher the risk thw morew difficult the side quest, the lower the risk the easier the side quest. To ive me no ability to protect it but to only watch and wait and see... no thank you. i will not devote that much time and frustration into the game... we are gamers, we are not lifeless and can waste that amount of time on something. keep the risk factor, just give me the option of protecting my land convoy and naval convoy. and hey would you look at that new side quests and great replayability. Ubisoft you clearly need some help with ideas because your staff clearly is not thinking of enough. call me and ill show you a thing or two in making a good game.

Sincerely,

Kyle Peters

AllThatJuice
11-09-2012, 03:17 AM
Too long didnt read.

Hypertion
11-09-2012, 03:27 AM
That's not even the issue as much as the formatting or lack thereof.

This wall of text made my eyes hurt so i didn't read it.

rileypoole1234
11-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Nit picky.

CalgaryJay
11-09-2012, 03:43 AM
I love all the complainy pants people that write a freakin novel and can't even make proper paragraphs. You think anyone's actually going to read that eyesore??