PDA

View Full Version : Why can I not equip outfits I buy at stores?

Assasseffect
11-09-2012, 01:10 AM
So I have gotten really tired of Connor's white and blue outfit, so i bought more at a general store. I bought the Jamestown outfit, went to the basement of the estate, and it's not there. I then bought the Boston and Charleston outfit. Still not there. I then waited a few sequences, bought the Philidephia outfit, and I still can't find it anywhere. The only outfits I have are the Assassin outfit, and Ezio's outfit from Uplay What's up?

WarriorAegis
11-09-2012, 01:29 AM
You equip the outfits at the stores. You go to "Buy" then to "Outfits," select the outfit you bought and Connor will equip it.

The Jamestown one is the best IMO. It's like classic Assassin White.

Norcent31
11-09-2012, 01:33 AM
It only a colour swap of the Assassin's Outfit. (I like New York, Black/Red)

WarriorAegis
11-09-2012, 01:41 AM
I wanted to like the Philadelphia one (I think that was it) with the light blue and red, but the light blue often comes out as gray in shadows and other lighting.

That was disappointing because my favorite color is light blue.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 01:46 AM
There's a American one. Where it's Dark blue, white, and red. Forgot what it's called but it's the best one in my opinion. Really fits into the game, instead of the Early French Coat.

BBALive
11-09-2012, 02:20 AM
You equip different colours at the store. The basement only contains different outfits, not palette swaps.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-09-2012, 02:32 AM
So I have gotten really tired of Connor's white and blue outfit, so i bought more at a general store. I bought the Jamestown outfit, went to the basement of the estate, and it's not there. I then bought the Boston and Charleston outfit. Still not there. I then waited a few sequences, bought the Philidephia outfit, and I still can't find it anywhere. The only outfits I have are the Assassin outfit, and Ezio's outfit from Uplay What's up?

What's up is that the Assassin's Creed III developers seem to think that when people want to change clothes, they have to visit a supermarket.