PDA

View Full Version : Stuff You'd Like to See In Future DLC. [spoilers]

austin128
11-08-2012, 08:39 PM
This can range from large story arcs to minute features.

-All pre-order bonuses.
-New-game+ with optionally harder enemies and free use of all the cheats you've unlocked.
-More cheats! :D (Unlimited galloping for your horse. Super-speed for Connor maybe? :))
-Being able to see where exactly the objective is in another region, and being able to warp to any fast-travel point in any region.
-Selling from anywhere.
-Toggle hood.
-Maybe explain or hint some at how we're playing the Epilogue.
-Check-mark on one-time craft items we've already crafted.
-Being taken to the last-crafted item after crafting an item and going back to the craft menu.
-Being able to put multiple items on a convoy at once (so instead of sending 10 bear pelts to seller X one-by-one, I can specify that I want 10 to go to him, and it will fill all
available slots).
-I know this isn't going to happen but I want to punch those stupid orphans so bad. Haha!
-I'm super-excited about the alternate-history aspect of the "Tyranny of King George" DLC, so as much quality alternate history stuff y'all can make would be awesome!
-Animus training simulation like in AssCreeBro! :D
-Being able to easily grab for ledges mid-jump.
-Being able to change outfits from the pause menu.

That's all I can think of for now. What about y'all? What would y'all like to see?

iTzMrOrangex
11-08-2012, 09:28 PM
a Co-op/ Free roam mode that you and a friend(s) can enjoy the frontier mode together. maybe with your own characters.
Being able to apply war paint.

FlarelordFenix
11-08-2012, 09:41 PM
I think this is a great idea.

First! A way to replay Desmond's segments post-game.
Second! Additional modern-setting Desmond missions - don't even have to be canonical, but I'd love to have a chance to let Desmond put all the skills he's learned to a real test - also, expanded scenes or options for wielding the apple (Each button should do something different, by now!) and possibly some apple-use missions that involve being more than an apple-win button - IE, solving situations or puzzles using a variety of Apple-powers..

For Connor - the modern pistol firearm Desmond temporarily got to wield!
I second Animus Simulations!
I second more cheats!
I second fast travel to any point from any point.
PLEASE give us more info on the ending - I've never said it's not a justifiable outcome, but we need more information if it's to be welcomed and embraced.
Put multiple items on a convoy - Yes Please!

Large scale war skirmishes - spend money to hire and equip soldiers, perhaps allow for different, dynamic flowing arrangements of firing line defense, cannon defense, and naval battles combining into some sort of battling the british - perhaps something ongoing, to provide goals and rewards even after 100% sync?

Second to punching orphans! Give us back out minstrels! Even the beggar women!

Co-Op... eh, if both people weren't Connor, maybe. Maybe Connor and Haytham, kickin' redcoats and takin' names

Oh.. yeah... Haytham quests/adventures/Haytham's side of the story?
Haytham: tri-corn hat, awesome cape, british accent, and enough badas$ to open up a whoopas$ cannery - where they make the cans people open!

Mega8BitPanda
11-08-2012, 11:04 PM
Well the Season Pass specifies 5 so...

Training Simulator. Seriously, why was this even removed? It was such a logical addition and was so much fun to gloat on the leaderboards with friends. Even if it was just for combat.

Naval Missions with a miniature story arc.

Map Pack with Additional Characters/Pre-Order Characters and Pre-Order Bonuses.

Expanded Prequel DLC elaborating on Haytham leading up to the Prologue. Maybe even a single District of London to free-roam around? Ambitious and day dreaming to ask, I know.

A post ending Connor DLC expanding upon the 'Animus Hacker' plot-line in the epilogue.

Apirka
11-08-2012, 11:10 PM
I agree with everyone who says Haytham, because seriously. Haytham DLC is what I want the most. That Washington AU DLC sounds nice and all, but all I really want is more Haytham. ...Well, maybe not all, but you know. I've restarted the game (after all my whining about it... oh well.) and he's just such a fun, interesting character. (And I'm still finding out more about him! I completely missed the conversation about Braddock he has with Pitcairn the first time, for example.)

TeamCoby
11-08-2012, 11:22 PM
I would like a Naval DLC. With more naval missions, upgrades, and the ability to freeroam with the Aquila.

austin128
11-09-2012, 01:23 AM
I think this is a great idea.

Hey thanks :D

I like the Desmond ideas. The gun he used would be beast with the unlimited ammo and no reload-time cheats in the 1700's! Especially if you could duel-wield it! In fact I think Ubisoft could do a lot of unique non-canon stuff by simply using the Animus as a simulator in addition to a DNA memory-watcher-thingy.

The large-scale skirmish idea would be really cool. I mean supposedly the engine can render thousands of people at once! It'd be awesome if you could be in the midst of that as opposed to them being at the opposite end of a battlefield shooting at you.

I'd love new naval and Haytham content as well.

I'd also like an alternate version of Altair's outfit. Right now it looks like bad cosplay lol (IMO)]

I know it'd probably be impossible, but if they could import Altair and Ezio's character models, oh my gosh...

Layytez
11-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Adam and Eve fort those who have been waiting since 2009.

Will_Lucky
11-09-2012, 01:54 AM
DLC dealing with events such as the crossing the Delaware, Seige of New York, the withdrawal ect.

Kaschra
11-09-2012, 02:18 AM
- more Haytham (maybe how he switched sides, or his earlier life in general)
- More Desmond missions
- maybe an AU DLC with the alternate Desmond ending
- more Homestead missions
- more naval missions and free roaming

Blind2Society
11-09-2012, 03:15 AM
The only thing I care to see at this point is a patch for all the bugs.

After that, more naval missions, naval free roam, etc.

austin128
11-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Haytham skin. Maybe have the option of animations for him; a hybrid Connor-Haytham animation set (Connor's for the trees, Haytham's for everything else), or all Connor.

I was talking to my cousin about the game, and he wished he had the option to not duel-wield.

Edit: Also, maybe Ezio from Revelations and AssCree2 skins? And a Desmond skin?
And how about an "Apple of Eden" cheat where you can have that in your inventory?

And interaction with AssCreeLib if you own it (I sadly don't have a Vita)?

LinkAndLoad
11-11-2012, 11:14 PM
I just want to know if Juno was able to stop the solar outburst.
Combine that with some more Desmond missions and fricking tell me!

JCearlyyears
11-12-2012, 01:33 AM
More Desmond missions, extend his ending and add details for emotional impact, make the team say goodbye, a Desmond skin, replaying Desmond missions post-ending, more Connor stuff in all parts of his life, as a little kid, as a teen, as an assassin. More village missions for his native village, adding a new season: fall. More assassination missions with a new crouch feature, more depth to the apple of eden gameplay, naval free roam, add in the animations that were taken out that were in the pre-production test video, somehow add more depth to the tree running because as it is it is pretty basic. I think that tons of random events would help to liven up the explorable places and that if they made people transition from task to task, and people go home at night so there aren't that many people out, it would make the cities more realistic. I haven't seen people try to stay out of the rain, it would be a nice addition. I think that it would be better if there were no Connor sequel and that they just make tons of dlc.

austin128
11-12-2012, 01:47 AM
^I second replaying Desmond missions and a fall season.

austin128
11-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Also, an easier way to see what gun is being replaced, what main weapon or side weapon, etc. So maybe when you're choosing guns it could bring up your two guns and you can pick which one you want to replace.

projectpat06
11-12-2012, 06:12 AM
This. Please and Thank you.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/724079-Open-Map-Free-Roam-Pirate-or-Naval-DLC

pirate1802
11-12-2012, 06:23 AM
- more Haytham (maybe how he switched sides, or his earlier life in general)
- More Desmond missions
- maybe an AU DLC with the alternate Desmond ending
- more Homestead missions
- more naval missions and free roaming

Seeing that they are making a noncanonical DLC, why not make a noncanonical ending DLC? Show the world as it would be if Desmond chose otherwise, we get to play more missions as Desmond. All these may be problematic for a canonical DLC but.. they'd be perfect for a noncanonical DLC. Don't you think? :D

pirate1802
11-12-2012, 06:25 AM
More Desmond missions, extend his ending and add details for emotional impact, make the team say goodbye.

I wouldn't be keen on that because there maybe stuff they have planed that they might not wanna show us currently. Also Desmond maynot be dead for all we know.

austin128
11-12-2012, 06:37 AM
Seeing that they are making a noncanonical DLC, why not make a noncanonical ending DLC? Show the world as it would be if Desmond chose otherwise, we get to play more missions as Desmond. All these may be problematic for a canonical DLC but.. they'd be perfect for a noncanonical DLC. Don't you think? :D

I think that'd be cool.

I think if they could do naval free-roam then that would be awesome, but I'm not sure that they would put the amount of resources needed to create that large a play-space into DLC. :/

ALSO, since Ubisoft made that Michael Jackson game, when are we gonna get an MJ skin? Chamon! (I'm a massive Michael Jackson fan, just so y'all know.)

projectpat06
11-12-2012, 08:35 AM
ALSO, since Ubisoft made that Michael Jackson game, when are we gonna get an MJ skin? Chamon! (I'm a massive Michael Jackson fan, just so y'all know.)

Because people would post some sick stuff of the children running up to you while you have the MJ skin.

pirate1802
11-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Because people would post some sick stuff of the children running up to you while you have the MJ skin.

Haha. Oh dear.

austin128
11-12-2012, 03:13 PM

Forget them!