PDA

View Full Version : starting homestead artisan quests in sequence 6 possible?

shluh
11-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm in sequence 6 and noticed that I get the the homestead quest for the encyclopedia but I don"t have any miners, lumberers yet. I forgot to talk with Achilles and I can't find him now in sequence 6.
I see now that I had to recruit them in sequence 5, but is it possible in sequence 6 to get this right because I really want to level up the homestead.
Is there a solution or do I have to restart the whole game by new game and was it all for nothing?
I really hope I don't have to restart the whole game and again run to all viewpoints, treasures, feathers....

Thanks for answer.

Gianavel
11-08-2012, 06:58 PM
You may have to replay Sequence 5.

I honestly don't know if you can recruit them later.

shluh
11-08-2012, 08:16 PM
But can I replay a sequence because only missions can be replayed.

Is it not possible to restart from sequence 5 in stead of new game?

shluh
11-08-2012, 10:59 PM
bump

shluh
11-08-2012, 11:02 PM
can anyone please help me how I can recruit artisans and laborers when I'm in sequence 6?
Can I do it by replaying a mission in sequence 5 or do I have to restart with new game?

Thank you for answer

pb0yd1
11-08-2012, 11:14 PM
if you have missed a mission it will be in 1 of the maps ,thats how most work .it should not hinder your game but a modd should ,ans for 100% accuracy .

Free_Hidings
11-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Sequence 6 is when you get Connor as a fully grown assassin. I played through to this point and have since gone through doing all homestead missions and collectables. If there are homestead missions only available in sequence 5 I will be pissed off because I have spent hours doing all this side stuff, if I can replay old memories to get to them that's cool but if I have to start again I will not be happy.

It doesn't make sense to have those missions before sequence 6 anyway because he is still training under Achilles at that point, why would he be trying to get Artisans at 17 or whatever.