PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a wasted my time on 5 games (ENDING SPOILER)

Tuuuu
11-08-2012, 06:36 PM
So i just ended Assassins Creed 3 and now im left with huge dissapointment

It feels like i have been waisting my time playing 5 Assassins Creed Games only to kill off Desmond like he was some stupid piece in a puzzle there needed to be placed and thats it.
I kinda feel sorry for Desmond, specially because i feel that we never got the chance to play his story enough and now hes dead and the world is saved...Hurrah?

I dont know if i missed a big part of the story at the end with the whole "Good job Desmond! Now its time to play my part!"

Anyway what did you think of the ending?

Aphex_Tim
11-08-2012, 06:38 PM
So the enjoyment of playing five AC games counts for nothing?
Also, spoilers go in the Hinst & Tips section.

Grandmaster_Z
11-08-2012, 07:16 PM
i only got AC for the past tense gameplay, but i actually liked desmond in this part. and then the ending just ruined it. the rest of the game is great though.

Tuuuu
11-08-2012, 07:33 PM
So the enjoyment of playing five AC games counts for nothing?
Also, spoilers go in the Hinst & Tips section.

It kinda feels that way yeah

All the AC games were great and i enjoyed them a lot but storywise it just feels waisted

MisterEFQ
11-08-2012, 07:48 PM
I am sorry that you cannot see the importance of his death, and his sacrifice like I can.

pirate1802
11-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Sorry you felt that way, I don't. :|

CodeWarrior-SDK
11-08-2012, 09:28 PM
I agree with Tuuuu. Btw, what happened to 16 in Brotherhood saying that he needed to find Eve?

Ragsash
11-08-2012, 09:48 PM
So i just ended Assassins Creed 3 and now im left with huge dissapointment

It feels like i have been waisting my time playing 5 Assassins Creed Games only to kill off Desmond like he was some stupid piece in a puzzle there needed to be placed and thats it.
I kinda feel sorry for Desmond, specially because i feel that we never got the chance to play his story enough and now hes dead and the world is saved...Hurrah?"

Im still not sure if he really died. as his kind a speical boy. and the others might have powers to save him.
but even if they do I will be intressted in what they will do in future games.

godsmack_darius
11-08-2012, 11:22 PM
I could understand his death...but I was disappointed he died. We worked him up to be this massive badass via the bleeding effect and we hardly got to use his skills.