PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 A Change of Plans

A1n4no04
11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Hello, in Assassins Creed 2 i'm currently stuck in Sequence 3, where you have to collect the four codex sites in Monteriggioni.

The problem is, that they are missing.
Three days ago i started the mission, collected one of the sites and left the game.
The day after that i continiued, but one site was missing. Althought i collected one the day before it showed me that i have 0/4 Codex sites and i was only able to collect 3.

Now i restarted the mission and now i have 0 of 4 sites again, and i can't find any. They are shown on the map but when i loot the marked chests i get nothing.
Can someone tell me what to do ???

You can believe that i'm pretty disappointed that this game has such an unnecessary mistake, since i've made good experiences with Botherhood before.

Escappa
11-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Have you tried to quit the mission and go to florence or something and then go back again. I don't know much about it but if it's a small glitch it might work if you do something in between, like a side mission or something.

A1n4no04
11-09-2012, 04:35 PM
That also doesn't work.

A1n4no04
11-10-2012, 03:23 PM
It seems nobody can help me.

And it also seems that this game wasn't worth it's money, i'm sorry to say so.
But when you sit about two years around developing this game the customers would expect that such bugs don't occur.

I'll wait what the PC version Assassins Creed III will bring.

lothario-da-be
11-10-2012, 03:26 PM
It seems nobody can help me.

And it also seems that this game wasn't worth it's money, i'm sorry to say so.
But when you sit about two years around developing this game the customers would expect that such bugs don't occur.

I'll wait what the PC version Assassins Creed III will bring.
If you think ac isent worth your money you're lost

A1n4no04
11-10-2012, 06:57 PM
It's my opinion and not yours.