PDA

View Full Version : im loving this game i have to admit.

SOURCEw00t
11-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Maybe its the above .08% or the chiba that's got me loving it. Anyway, I'm in sequence 5 and I love it all over. The multiplayer I played briefly and won 4 of my first 5 matches including my very game, All were ffa. I've seen some desmond stuff that makes me like and appreciate the way the story is going. Only problem I see, is ac brotherhood and ac2 glyph puzzles. Those were difficult but fun when you figured them out they were quite enjoyable.

Overall I'm satisfied with the game.

Legendz54
11-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Glad your enjoying the game, Just wait until you get the robes.

AT ONE SIR
11-08-2012, 12:11 PM
This is my first AC game and I could not be happier. Stuck on things here and there, but overall an amazing experience. Ubisoft got the value proposition right!

ProdiGurl
11-08-2012, 12:17 PM
So glad you like it At One Sir. Same here! Just hit Sequence 6 & I'm learning new stuff to make revenue... (I'm in serious need of arrows & other stuff to kill things with lol) Having fun with those little missions to get homesteaders going!
I think Ubi's done a fantastic job with building each Sequence to enjoy more new things. It's also nice to get out into the 'woods areas & outside the city. Hunting's fun too.
:D

KamisoriTenno
11-08-2012, 05:36 PM
man, I love the naval missions and i spent like 15 hours on hunting alone. I wish they would have fleshed it out more but it was new territory for ubi in an ac game and they did a fine job at implanting them

ProdiGurl
11-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Oh, question about hunting... for the Wolves & bear... is it always button prompts that you use to kill them? Or do you get to walk up & use weapons?
I'm HORRIBLE at button prompts & usually fail. :nonchalance:

Gianavel
11-08-2012, 06:20 PM
If you get too close to them it triggers their attack. However, you if you get above them, or in a hiding spot, you can assassinate them.

Aethlwin
11-08-2012, 06:25 PM
"Enjoy" the ending.

ProdiGurl
11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
:eek: :nonchalance::(
uh oh.............

>>If you get too close to them it triggers their attack. However, you if you get above them, or in a hiding spot, you can assassinate them. <<
I'm so happy to hear that... I think if I hear a wolf or something I'll go crouch into some brush & wait to ambush :D

egriffin09
11-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Oh, question about hunting... for the Wolves & bear... is it always button prompts that you use to kill them? Or do you get to walk up & use weapons?
I'm HORRIBLE at button prompts & usually fail. :nonchalance:

No. I've air assassinated several bears. But I think I was free running in the trees in the right place, I think its called black creek region, they were everywhere in that region. I have also stealth assassinated a bear from a stalking zone in the same region a few times.

All other occurances with bears and wolves were random and shocked me everytime I came across one. Those were quick time event kills.

pirate1802
11-08-2012, 06:42 PM
"Enjoy" the ending.

Enjoyed it very much. :D Honestly I think people are making it a far bigger issue than it actually is, and also don't you think this is the inappropriate place to bring up the ending?

zhengyingli
11-08-2012, 07:37 PM
man, I love the naval missions and i spent like 15 hours on hunting alone. I wish they would have fleshed it out more but it was new territory for ubi in an ac game and they did a fine job at implanting them
Hunting was the quickest way to make money, and I spent most of them on the Aquila. Since you love hunting and that it rewards you with ship upgrades, the game must be heaven for you.

Escappa
11-08-2012, 07:42 PM
They thing that's sad is that I don't think they will do a war-setting for AC IV (too repeative) so then naval has to go since there aren't any sea battles in official peace time.

KamisoriTenno
11-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Hunting was the quickest way to make money, and I spent most of them on the Aquila. Since you love hunting and that it rewards you with ship upgrades, the game must be heaven for you.

I'm not even much into hunting or so but it was alot of fun in AC3 and looking for the different animals in the different regions. For me it's the best AC game so far, game-play and content wise, but sadly also the most bugged. I even ran into a bug that keeps me from getting an achievement forever.
AC1 is still my favourite when it comes to setting and character but the game-play was too repetitive. AC2 improved a lot technically but I didn't like the char and setting. still good game. AC3 was....interesting in setting but I never felt a connection to the character. I just wish for more SP stuff and I don't care much for the MP. it's fun but I always think that they could throw in more stuff to do in the SP in drop the MP altogether. even with my 60+ hours in a single play through XD