PDA

View Full Version : Where is Boston?

Liiaam140210
11-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Attempting the animus hack for my first time with these pivots you have to find which is pretty fun and easy. I was in Boston, Left to go find more Pivots in the Frontier and New York, now the last one is in Boston and its nowhere on the map.

Where the hell is Boston?

PANiC_ATTACKER
11-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Thats nowt!! I couldn't get to New York last night! its was the next mission and everytime I fast travelled to NewYork, it took me to the Frontier!!. Had to restart the console eventually! and when I did get to new York Icould move as I was stuck under a bridge in water and couldn't move!! had to restart console again!. I love paying 50 for a game that doesnt work, full of bugs and glitches and inferior in every way to an AC game made 3 years ago!!. good old Ubisoft!!

pacmanate
11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Okay what you have to do to get around this, go to your map, the hold zoom out and keep pressing it until you see the "whole" world. Hover over Boston and then zoom into it. Put the cursor over the Harbour Master in Boston and fast travel to it.

I had the same problem, then realised I could fast travel anywhere, even between cities.

Liiaam140210
11-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Okay what you have to do to get around this, go to your map, the hold zoom out and keep pressing it until you see the "whole" world. Hover over Boston and then zoom into it. Put the cursor over the Harbour Master in Boston and fast travel to it.

I had the same problem, then realised I could fast travel anywhere, even between cities.
****! just restarted the PS3. I will try that now thank you heaps

PANiC_ATTACKER
11-08-2012, 10:47 AM

Thanks for the tip. Always good to have to find work around or random hack for a brand new game!