PDA

View Full Version : Most Jaw-dropping Kill Moves!!

Mr.deBlaque
11-08-2012, 05:42 AM
Seems like there is at least one kill move from every AC game that makes my controller and jaw drop to the floor and leaves me staring at the screen in mixture of wonder and disgust. I think I just found it for AC3.

Connor puts his pistol in the mouth of a terrified-looking guard and then kills a second guard by shooting through the first guard's head. Wasn't expecting it or doing anything special. Not sure how I triggered it. Think maybe I pressed Y when being attacked by two guards at once; sort of like a double counter. Gonna try to recreate it.

What's the most insane AC kill move you've seen?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the double attack theory was a bust. I also tried pressing Y when there were two guys lined up in front of me, to no avail. If anyone knows or figures it out, let me know.

Did it again. Definitely triggered by pressing Y. Both times I've done it, I was down to the last two members of a group and the guard closer to me was attacking.

Mystery solved! Pressing Y during a killstreak starts one of several cinematics, one of which is the kill move mentioned above. Let's hear a round of applause for projectpat06. Thanks, mate!

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 06:10 AM
Well If Connor has a Pistol or any ranged weapon(Excluding bow) and Charges a Guard and another Guard is right behind the first. He'll shot the gun and it'll kill the second one. Dunno if this is a spoiler or not, but I found a cool Combo for Xbox. Press B right before someone attacks you, then X, then Y really fast after you press X and have to be looking at the Guard you are going to shoot.

Mr.deBlaque
11-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Hmm, wasn't able to do either of those. Must be missing something.

ProdiGurl
11-08-2012, 12:51 PM
I love the new animations for Connor!

HorTyS
11-08-2012, 01:11 PM
The combat is really, really fun in this game. I love how you can even use snares & tripmines to counter-kill! Only just figured that one out today & I've been playing this game a TON the last week! I've been wondering how to do that 2 kill pistol move, figured it was a secondary double counter but I'm going to try that X/Y counter as well.

zhengyingli
11-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Combat roll followed up by a hatchet to the spine. To me the signature move of the game, sick!

KamisoriTenno
11-08-2012, 04:51 PM
sometimes when I did a combo the cam changes and it went into that cinema style killing spree thingy. i thought that was ace. one of them took forever and i kept spamming the buttons and he would just keep ripping them guards. that i thought was very nice but no idea when or how to trigger it. had it a couple of times thou XD

projectpat06
11-08-2012, 08:50 PM
I found this in order to do the double kill with the gun or double kill with rope dart. You can prob do it with most combat tools.

Equip sword/gun(loaded) or tamohawk/ropeknife

Then during a killstreak press Y at your next target instead of X. If there is another enemy close by you will kill them both in a cinimatic.

Aethlwin
11-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Ambushed some guards in the Frontier, was ready to have a fight on my hand as there were quite a few of them, but Connor just danced between them and killed them all within seconds.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Best Ambush is using a trip mine, in the frontier. Put down a trip mine in a direction they are going, maybe about, 25-40meters then wait. After the explosion you'll kill like 4 of them and then rope dart one person to hang, then you have 2 more left. What you do with them is completely up to you. :D

zhengyingli
11-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Ambushed some guards in the Frontier, was ready to have a fight on my hand as there were quite a few of them, but Connor just danced between them and killed them all within seconds.
Bet the animations were sweet, though.

Escappa
11-08-2012, 09:06 PM
The best kill-move you can do (or most brutal prehaps) is when you hang them, not jumping down, just lift them up above the ground with the rope-dart and let them die slowly before letting the body fall down to the ground.

SRKNCRKC
11-08-2012, 09:11 PM
sometimes when I did a combo the cam changes and it went into that cinema style killing spree thingy. i thought that was ace. one of them took forever and i kept spamming the buttons and he would just keep ripping them guards. that i thought was very nice but no idea when or how to trigger it. had it a couple of times thou XD

when 2 or more guards about to attack u at same time, pressing counter button triggers it.

iTzMrOrangex
11-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Best Ambush is using a trip mine, in the frontier. Put down a trip mine in a direction they are going, maybe about, 25-40meters then wait. After the explosion you'll kill like 4 of them and then rope dart one person to hang, then you have 2 more left. What you do with them is completely up to you. :D
How awesome would that be in a Co-op Frontier type thing. where a friend could use his bow from afar to kill one as you rush the other!!

connor_bg
11-08-2012, 10:06 PM
The kill move described from the topic author is about the same as the Brotherhood sword-gun double execution where Ezio stabbed guard in the neck with his hidden blade and aimed the entire enemy body to another one standing behind him, took a shot from the hidden gun and the bullet went through the guard's neck killing both him and the guard behind him.

Omegabahamutze
11-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Mine was the first time I hung a guard & heard him choking & seen him trying to get loose. This one time in New York I hung a guard on a sign, Officer walks up that in s marching group. He says that's not a sanctioned hanging. I started laughing as that was the first time I heard it & he was talking about one of his own men like it was nothing.

There is one with the sword tho that I liked where they're on their knees & Connor stabs them in the neck with the hiddenblade & puts the sword on the back of their neck & just pulls it back slicing the back of their neck.

Mr.deBlaque
11-08-2012, 10:47 PM
I love how you can even use snares & tripmines to counter-kill!

...There's a kill move involving the snare? *runs to Xbox*

Mr.deBlaque
11-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Then during a killstreak press Y at your next target instead of X. If there is another enemy close by you will kill them both in a cinimatic.

This sounds plausible. Gonna try this. Will post results.

zhengyingli
11-08-2012, 10:54 PM
I found this in order to do the double kill with the gun or double kill with rope dart. You can prob do it with most combat tools.

Equip sword/gun(loaded) or tamohawk/ropeknife

Is Y the top button?

nitres15
11-08-2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnLOdWPKSQE

SRKNCRKC
11-08-2012, 11:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnLOdWPKSQE

missing rope counters and ''strangle??'' (sry dunno the right word in English)

sh4dow6unny
11-08-2012, 11:22 PM
my favorite kill animations are anything involving the rope darts, if you have them equipped, after you counter, instead of hitting X, hit Y and you'll do a cool Scorpio "Get over here" type and it kills EEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING, well, doesn't actually kill it but it knocks them down @ your feet and you can finish them off.

using the trip mines after a counter and attaching them to enemies while you shove them away is pretty fun, but often times you take some damage.

projectpat06
11-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Is Y the top button?

Yeah so say you have your tomahawk and pistol equipped. Start a kill streak but pressing square (X on xbox) and then press triangle (Y on xbox) when there are still a few soldiers around. Connor should do a double assassination with the pistol. Same goes for rope dart. havent tried the others.

THESENATOR123
11-09-2012, 12:45 AM
the double loaded muskets crossed, blades threw the bottom of the chin which makes them both pull the triggers!!!

zhengyingli
11-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Yeah so say you have your tomahawk and pistol equipped. Start a kill streak but pressing square (X on xbox) and then press triangle (Y on xbox) when there are still a few soldiers around. Connor should do a double assassination with the pistol. Same goes for rope dart. havent tried the others.
Tried it. My pants turned brown, for some reason.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Tried it. My pants turned brown, for some reason.
You're sick, you know there is something called a toilet in a bathroom, maybe if you got off your *** you'd know that!

Joking.

retrodevil
11-09-2012, 12:58 AM
I like the DDT finisher when you are unarmed.

THESENATOR123
11-09-2012, 01:10 AM
or the head drop... dont see h0w they live through that...

projectpat06
11-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Anyone know how to do that move where he putts the butt of the musket on the ground then throws the guys face into bayonet then fires???

zhengyingli
11-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Anyone know how to do that move where he putts the butt of the musket on the ground then throws the guys face into bayonet then fires???

I've never seen it done except for the debut trailer or the target footage.

Saqaliba
11-09-2012, 03:32 AM
So is there a way to activate a cinematic kill otger than countering a double attack? Is there a cinematic kill for every weapon and tool.

THESENATOR123
11-09-2012, 04:26 AM
hope so... then add as you go... i have a 20 Redcoat battle before... no all cin tho

SRKNCRKC
11-09-2012, 08:42 AM
my favorite kill animations are anything involving the rope darts, if you have them equipped, after you counter, instead of hitting X, hit Y and you'll do a cool Scorpio "Get over here" type and it kills EEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING, well, doesn't actually kill it but it knocks them down @ your feet and you can finish them off.

using the trip mines after a counter and attaching them to enemies while you shove them away is pretty fun, but often times you take some damage.
during slow motion use triangle button for attack. and u will get kills with rope! triangle for ps3 dont know x360.(ranged weapon button)

projectpat06
11-09-2012, 11:31 PM
The Jager Bomb.

Find a Jager, counter and press triangle with the trip mine as your tool, and BOOOM!!! Jager Bomb.

Best move