PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3: 100% Grids Help!

gaby_0102
11-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Hey, im trying to earn 100% on the Grids, i have 99% of the Grids and i only need to do 3 Clubs challenges. The last thing i did was the Delivery missions and I finished them all and in the Grid it says I have 0% of the mission, also whit the THIEF challenges, i finished the first challenges but the second challenges doesnt appear. Can someone PLEASE tell me what i can do to fix this problem???. If someone knows and tell me. I WILL BE VERY APRECIATED, THANKS :)

FlarelordFenix
11-08-2012, 04:37 AM
Sadly, I am also experiencing a similar situation. I just completed my final Mission Mission - Giant and the Storm, Naval battle (Ubi, bad move by making that so hard to get because it's based purely on luck... after about 50 tries (I've been keeping a tally, but I did it a few times before I started) I finally got the fates to align - it's very hard, especially with the upgraded ram.)

Anyway, I'm still sitting on 99% - the only thing that is lacking is as follows:

Benedict Arnold meter looks empty until I scroll over it, then it displays as full - all missions there are 100% (also, it was maybe 35 minutes, rather than the advertised 60)

And the Delivery Quests are stuck at 32% - I have done and completed the quests - the givers no longer appear on my map, and the quests are no longer in my logbook. The items were never taken from my inventory, but I handed them all in to their respective people, who are no longer spawning - is my perfect file ruined? :( I'll be very mad if it is.

Additionally, My Dual Holster keeps reverting my bonus gun to .. .I think the Putnam-Pitcairn, but I want double royal!

RandomRansom
11-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Hey, im trying to earn 100% on the Grids, i have 99% of the Grids and i only need to do 3 Clubs challenges. The last thing i did was the Delivery missions and I finished them all and in the Grid it says I have 0% of the mission, also whit the THIEF challenges, i finished the first challenges but the second challenges doesnt appear. Can someone PLEASE tell me what i can do to fix this problem???. If someone knows and tell me. I WILL BE VERY APRECIATED, THANKS :)

Look below for delivery request mission issues. They don't show up in the list unless you activate them... and you can't activate them until you find them... Oh, and not listed below is the fact that you only get a % update after finishing all the delivery requests in a town (I think). I went from 66% done to 100% with the last delivery request mission I found. 33% for the 3 in Boston, 33% for the 3 in NY, and 33% for the 3 in frontier.

I'm not sure what you mean about the Thief Challenges. Once I actually got the thieves to notice me (some kid came up to me while I was in a fort oddly enough), I just plowed through the challenges with ease. The hardest for me was finding the guard dogs to lure away with bait. I think I even skipped over challenge tier 2 (or 3) because I had already completed everything in it before I got the challenge list.

Sadly, I am also experiencing a similar situation. I just completed my final Mission Mission - Giant and the Storm, Naval battle (Ubi, bad move by making that so hard to get because it's based purely on luck... after about 50 tries (I've been keeping a tally, but I did it a few times before I started) I finally got the fates to align - it's very hard, especially with the upgraded ram.)

Anyway, I'm still sitting on 99% - the only thing that is lacking is as follows:

Benedict Arnold meter looks empty until I scroll over it, then it displays as full - all missions there are 100% (also, it was maybe 35 minutes, rather than the advertised 60)

And the Delivery Quests are stuck at 32% - I have done and completed the quests - the givers no longer appear on my map, and the quests are no longer in my logbook. The items were never taken from my inventory, but I handed them all in to their respective people, who are no longer spawning - is my perfect file ruined? http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/frown.png I'll be very mad if it is.

Additionally, My Dual Holster keeps reverting my bonus gun to .. .I think the Putnam-Pitcairn, but I want double royal!

The privateer mission "The Giant and the Storm" isn't based entirely on luck. You can simply disable the ships with chain shot and ram the front (side front really) of the ships until the powder is exposed. It's so easy that way.

Benedict Arnold isn't required for Perfectionist or Completionist trophies (as it is a PS3 exclusive, if memory serves).

As for the Delivery Request missions... they are annoyingly hard to find. If there is the smallest gray area on the map, they can hide under it. Also, apparently you need to be inside their buttocks for them to even pop up as a mission at all. There are 3 Delivery requests for each area (excluding Homestead and West Point) for a total of 9. I'd suggest looking them up online to make it easier (I was only missing ONE and found it that way).

Delivery requests aren't required for the Perfectionist trophy. They are required for the Completionist trophy, though.

Putnam-Pitcarn pistols are the best single shot pistols, though (if memory serves). Why would you want lesser weapons?

IndioNavaha
12-22-2012, 10:36 PM
For some reason i compeated all of the delivery requests and there are no more in any of the maps. For some reason it stays at 32% and the DNA tracker is at is at 99% i tried deleating the patch and still nothing. Is it a glitch in the game or is it a secret that dos not show up in any of the maps. pleas help thats the last achievement that i need to complet the game 100% sync.

cmrggamer
12-23-2012, 05:01 AM
For some reason i compeated all of the delivery requests and there are no more in any of the maps. For some reason it stays at 32% and the DNA tracker is at is at 99% i tried deleating the patch and still nothing. Is it a glitch in the game or is it a secret that dos not show up in any of the maps. pleas help thats the last achievement that i need to complet the game 100% sync.

It says 32% because you have only completed them all for one map. There are three per map. They don't actually usually show up until you explore a bit and stumble upon them.