PDA

View Full Version : Experience the entire Assassin's Creed® saga: Assassin's Creed® Anthology

Mr_Shade
11-07-2012, 01:01 PM
London, UK - November 7, 2012 - Today, Ubisoft announced Assassin's Creed Anthology, a unique collection containing every Assassin's Creed game ever released for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, available exclusively at Amazon in the UK from November 30, 2012 for £119.99.

Assassin's Creed Anthology is a prestige collector's edition which includes all expansion packs and downloadable content for the Assassin's Creed games, including the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed III, which provides full access to all forthcoming downloadable content, the first of which will be available mid-December. The Anthology Edition also includes five exclusive lithographs, an exclusive steel book and a collector's box.

Assassin's Creed Anthology includes:

Assassin's Creed®
Experience the power of an Assassin in Jerusalem, 1191 AD during the brutal times of the third Crusades.

Assassin's Creed® II
Assassin's Creed II introduces you to Ezio, a new assassin carrying on the deadly lineage of his forebears. Confront an epic tale of power and corruption as you hone your assassin's art, wielding weapons and instruments designed by the legendary Leonardo da Vinci himself in this gripping and deadly sequel.
Also includes:
Sequence 12: Battle of Forlì DLC and Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities DLC.

Assassin's Creed® Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Edition
Ezio must journey into Italy's greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire brotherhood of assassins who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the assassins defeat their mortal enemies and prevent the extinction of their order.
Also includes:
The Da Vinci Disappearance: 1 single player story Mission
2 Additional Solo Missions: Trajan Market and the Aqueducts
New Multiplayer features: 1 Map + 6 Characters + 2 new modes

Assassin's Creed® Revelations - The Ottoman Edition
Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, in search of the truth. In Assassin's Creed® Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
Also includes:
The lost archive: 1 single player story Mission
New Singleplayer Features: 3 Skins, Capacity upgrades + 1 Additional Mission: Vlad the Impaler's Prison
New Multiplayer Features: 6 Maps + 7 Characters + Customisation Items

Assassin's Creed® III
Assassin's Creed III invites players to experience the untold story of the American Revolution through the eyes of a new Assassin, Connor. Designed from the ground up over more than two years, Assassin's Creed III takes one of gaming's most beloved franchises to new heights.

Also includes:
The Season Pass, providing instant access to all forthcoming Assassin's Creed® III downloadable game content packs, the first of which is available from mid-December 2012.

To pre-order from Amazon, please visit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n:300703&page=1&hidden-keywords=B00A2RVJ7Y%7CB00A2RVJ9W<http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n:300703&page=1&hidden-keywords=B00A2RVJ7Y%7cB00A2RVJ9W> (http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n:300703&page=1&hidden-keywords=B00A2RVJ7Y%7CB00A2RVJ9W%3Chttp://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n:300703&page=1&hidden-keywords=B00A2RVJ7Y%7cB00A2RVJ9W%3E)

For more information on Assassin's Creed, please visit (www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)<http://www.assassinscreed.com (http://www.assassinscreed.com/)>) andfacebook.com/assassinscreed (http://facebook.com/assassinscreed)<http://www.facebook.com/assassinscreed>

About Assassin's Creed:

Initially launched in 2007, the first four Assassin's Creed games have sold more than 38 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin's Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, Facebook games, novels, short films and more.

About Ubisoft:
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2010-11 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 1.039 billion euros. To learn more, please visit http://www.ubisoftgroup.com (http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/)

©2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

"PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Kinect, Windows, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.

UrDeviant1
11-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Just the 1 steel book.. does It hold all the game discs? That would be awesome, and go some way to making It worth £120.

AU7thGear
11-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Awesome! Does it include the ACIII patch that will give Connor his hood back?

UrDeviant1
11-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Awesome! Does it include the ACIII patch that will give Connor his hood back?
:l

Dosani
11-07-2012, 02:51 PM
I am very sad, this wonderful offer is NOT coming to the USA. I never had the opportunity to play any of the game in xbox 360, and would like to play all of them! Please Ubisoft, reconsider it, we here in America want also to enjoy this offer!

DSTRVCTION
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Will the steelbook be sold separately?

Dosani
11-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Do you think that if we do an official request, they can reconsider it? I never played any other assasins creed, except the first one, for me this offer is amazing, if it will be released in USA

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-07-2012, 04:47 PM
This would be SO cool if I didn;t already own all the games and a lot of the DLC...

I do believe that in some years time...they should completely remake the original AC from the ground up, similar to what happened with GoldenEye recently and use the new engine. Have the game play similar to ACIII in terms of the parkour animations and the way it works, give Altair the crossbow that was implied to be available the first time around, keep the same script but hire someone who sounds more middle eastern to play Altair, and make the missions less repetitive. The actual assassination missions were more or less fine but going back and replaying may bring about a revelation that ALL the missions need to be re-worked.

Masyaf should act like the Villa/Homestead where you can upgrade it, armory, etc. Dye your robes so Altair can finally join his descendants who all have black variants of their outfits, etc. Tomb-type missions, ability to swim haha, etc.

Keep all the new abilities of Connor such as peeking around corners and being able to whistle, the HUD design, etc. Basically if it was made just using ACIII as the template. Think of it as a mod for ACIII similar to how people make mods using Skyrim to recreate Morrowind or Oblivion -- recreate the first games environments, story, and characters using the new graphics and engine but keep the gameplay of ACIII.

I want the camera to be as close as it is in ACIII including the ability to zoom.

I believe it would be like the special edition of the original Star Wars trilogy only difference is that I'm fairly certain most people would basically agree it'd be beter -- if it was carefully made. Maybe alter the way Desmond spies on Abstergo in between missions a bit

I'm pretty sure it'd sell well since it's basically the original game but completely remade and if that went over well....ACII could be remade using ACIII's engine however -- with the remake, it should incorporate ACB and ACR and make them all part of ACII. So you get the 14 sequences of ACII and can free-roam but then at the Villa after completing the main missions of ACII, you can select to continue on and start of the Brotherhood Sequences. Then in the Roma Sanctuary, you can choose to return to the ACII Sequences or move on to the Revelations Sequences once you're done with the main missions of ACB. At the Constantinople Sanctuary, you'd be able to go back to either ACII or ACB.

ACII and ACB could have easily flowed together without having to switch over to the other but the issue is the villa gets destroyed so if you like the Villa, you could go back to ACII time. All outfits worn by Ezio should be available in any time period, ACII, B, or R. So you gain access to the ACII robes (named Assassin Robes) obviously during ACII and once you move on to ACB, you gain access to the Master Assassin Robes. Moving on to ACR, you unlock his Elder Assassin Robes. They can then be used in any time period. The cool thing with ACII and ACB and ACR is that since the mission design and gameplay was made so much less repetitive and since the voice acting is better and since Ezio's voice is more recognizable and memorable IMO you could use the money saved having to redesign mission layouts and set-ups and recasting the main actor to instead use on making ACB and ACR part of ACII. Because let's be honest -- they could have all worked as one single massive game.

And then yeah -- I'd gladly play 80 dollars for that since it'd be incorporating ACB and R.

And then we'd have the "director's cut" versions, the premium versions of AC, ACII, and ACIII which would all play more or less the same. Idk, something to think about. I'm sure most would prefer having just a new story with new characters and I'd definitely be happy with that but I just feel like -- I will go back and replay ACII, ACB, and ACR and I'll enjoy them but apart of me will wish the good upgrades from ACIII were present like the amazing running, sprinting, and parkour animations, the closeness of the camera behind the player, ability to zoom in over the shoulder, combat (especially in regards to ACII), the epicness of the frontier (the non-city areas of all the games prior to ACIII were pretty much horrendous...), and so much more. But I will never touch the original AC...or if I do...it'll be briefly just to have a reminder -- the story is cool and Altair is the most bad a$$ assassin (he'd probably win in a fight between Ezio or Connor so long as Ezio and Connor did not use the advanced tech they have -- a pure level of skill, Altair would win since he was raised basically from birth as an assassin...least that's what I gather...

I really want to enjoy the original AC again but looking back....it just does NOT hold up and since ACII ironed out most of the wrinkles and since ACB, ACR and especially ACIII have really gotten down a crazy amount of fluidity and how they want the game to work, a remade AC using ACIII as a base would be amazing. Maybe that's just me. ACII would not be as wanted by me at least since it holds up (but it would still be amazing) because ACII is my favorite but ACIII has the best gameplay hands down...

Anyway -- just something to think about......

Trixtabella
11-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I like this idea. The chance to play as Altair again on the new engine would be epic.

zhengyingli
11-07-2012, 08:03 PM
This is far better than the Mass Effect trilogy what was offered not long ago; some DLCs not included with the trilogy....smh

austin128
11-07-2012, 08:30 PM
1) Will AssCree2 have the Verizon bonus skin (yeah yeah I know...)
2) We need the extra content from the first game. There's no need not to add it. If you're going to charge what's almost the equivalent of 200 USD then you should try to put in all the features console players missed out on. And at least TRY to put the galloping from the PC version of Brotherhood into the console version.

Those are my demands lol

pacmanate
11-07-2012, 09:06 PM
I have a question! Was this really revealed in London?

JonTheHuman
11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
The franchise is primarily created in Montreal is it not? I've always been perplexed when games are developed in a certain country and that country doesn't get the opportunity to purchase unique items like this.

austin128
11-07-2012, 11:09 PM
the franchise is primarily created in montreal is it not? I've always been perplexed when games are developed in a certain country and that country doesn't get the opportunity to purchase unique items like this.

truuuuuuue.

xxyuroxx
11-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Anyone know if this will include the AC:III pre-order bonuses, such as lost mayan ruins, ghost of war, etc??

RatonhnhakeFan
11-16-2012, 09:59 PM
£119.99? Hahahahahha oh wow