PDA

View Full Version : Assasins Creed 3 the worst game of 2012

Mr_Fr4nk
11-07-2012, 12:38 PM
well done ubisoft i didn't think it possible but you bunch of idiots actually managed to ruin assasins creed 3 and with it the first 4 games which by my accounts were great games. but what i would like to know and i hope one of u **** suckers replys is WHY. don't you lot get payed enought to acctually come up with a good ending NO you ****ed it up most people are idiots and won't notice but the ending ruined what would have been a great game i'm sure a ****** could have come up with better ideas that what your so called 'professionals' have. and with the completion of what most would call a good game im left feeling sorry for any dumb arse who actually bought the game don't feel bad you probaly don't even know your an idiot yet. and finally i rest my case with a big **** U to ubisosft and a round of applause to the only game company that could have ruined this game...

Legendz54
11-07-2012, 12:43 PM
I understand the ending may not appeal to some, but I like it because it leaves the franchise open for more sequels. I would recommend this game to anyone. Gosh I'm so tired of seeing these.

Razrback16
11-07-2012, 01:30 PM
I'll just say that I definitely hated the ending of the game as well as most of the mission design in AC3. Epic. Fail. Very frustrating too when you consider the development time, as well as the 4 awesome games that preceded AC3. The other 4 games all had an air of mystery, intrigue, and foreshadowing, not to mention epic environments and music that AC3 totally lacks in every way. It just kills me that Ubisoft put their senior developers on this one, hyped the crap out of it, and it turned out to be a crap sandwich at best. VERY DISAPPOINTING "end" (for now) to the story.

I'd pay $100 for the next game if they let the previous development crew who did the first 4 games RE-DO AC3 so we can throw this one out and pretend it never existed.

ProdiGurl
11-07-2012, 01:45 PM
I don't think people realize that some endings are left open for future purposes which may be the case here.
When I see an open ending that doesn't give enough closure (in games or books mainly - rarely in movies), I figure someone's thinking about the future.
Since I haven't finished AC3, I can't judge either way.

To this post:
>>>I'll just say that I definitely hated the ending of the game as well as most of the mission design in AC3. Epic. Fail. Very frustrating too when you consider the development time, as well as the 4 awesome games that preceded AC3. The other 4 games all had an air of mystery, intrigue, and foreshadowing, not to mention epic environments and music that AC3 totally lacks in every way. It just kills me that Ubisoft put their senior developers on this one, hyped the crap out of it, and it turned out to be a crap sandwich at best. VERY DISAPPOINTING "end" (for now) to the story.

I'd pay $100 for the next game if they let the previous development crew who did the first 4 games RE-DO AC3 so we can throw this one out and pretend it never existed. <<<
WT.................. ??? Again, we must not have played the same game! AC3 has the MOST epic environments over the entire Ezio Trilogy before it (can't speak to AC1 tho).!
Mission design has been AS good if not better than previous games as well - alot more challenging than before imo.
I can only agree w/ 2 things out of that: lack of enough music and no mystery. But then mystery was gone w/ ACR. I hope they do go into a kool mysterious sub-plot in the next one.

Mr_Shade
11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Just closing this thread..

the OP is banned due to Trolling - so I am locking this thread - since he does not deserve to have any ongoing threads ;)

If people wish to continue this discussion [without the OP] - please do so in the hints&tips forum - due to the spoilers that may pop up..

Thanks!

This closing of the thread - is not due to anyone other than the OP - so please do not take offence!

Razrback16
11-07-2012, 01:52 PM
I can certainly appreciate your viewpoint Prodigurl and can respect that your opinion on the game was different than mine. I put a detailed feedback post in their main feedback thread if you're interested in the specifics of what I meant when I said the mission design was poor as I was quite specific in that thread. :) Here's to hoping that the next one is a significant upgrade in many ways than AC3.