PDA

View Full Version : westpoint challenges

ruffryder21
11-07-2012, 11:50 AM
"make 5 snipers fall to their death"........ anyone know how and where to do this?

also the last thing im missing is delivery requests but they arent showing up on my map so how do i complete this challenge?

these are the last 2 things i need for 100%

Legendz54
11-07-2012, 11:59 AM
In the last benedict armstrong mission where you defend the fort from a british attack, snipers come in and try to blow up the powder reserve, you then have to kill them before they shoot.

ruffryder21
11-08-2012, 12:50 AM
that really didnt answer anything lol

ruffryder21
11-08-2012, 02:24 AM
nobody has completed this challenge? i find that hard to believe

Berrg3
11-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Basically it is those guys with guns on the roof tops. Just either assassinate them [ Connor will jump kick them off the building] OR counter [B if your xbox] then [B] again, pushing them off the building.

ruffryder21
11-08-2012, 03:21 AM
ok thx berrg.. i thought maybe it was as simple as attacking guys on buildings but wasnt sure... any idea about the delivery requests? theres no more envelopes on my map but im only 66% completed

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Spoilers now in this so moving to Hints and Tips.

Kytr
11-09-2012, 10:50 PM
You don't need to meet the BA challenges during the West Point missions. Snipers are people with guns, generally on rooftops. If you attack one and knock him over the rail, he falls to his death. Just go on roofs in Boston and NY and kill the snipers and you will get this one fairly quickly (it helps if you are using the hidden blade or are barehanded).

RandomRansom
11-09-2012, 11:00 PM
"make 5 snipers fall to their death"........ anyone know how and where to do this?

also the last thing im missing is delivery requests but they arent showing up on my map so how do i complete this challenge?

these are the last 2 things i need for 100%

Here's how I did it (VERY EASY). I went to Sequence 5 memory 2 and just threw Jagers off the rooftop. Done deal. (not sure that's necessary for trophy as the Benedict Arnold missions are PS3 only, I believe).

Delivery requests don't show up on the map until you're nice and warm inside the buttocks of the person who has the delivery request. Look up the locations online for an easy way to find them. Also, if there is even the smallest amount of gray on the map, then they can hide under there. There are 3 delivery requests per map (apart from Homestead and West Point, of course).

jums300
11-09-2012, 11:46 PM
In the last benedict armstrong mission where you defend the fort from a british attack, snipers come in and try to blow up the powder reserve, you then have to kill them before they shoot.
Benedict Arnold...sorry I'm picky like that :D