PDA

View Full Version : Animus Hacks and Saves?

Solid-Shammy
11-07-2012, 08:47 AM
So I don't really know if this is the right area to ask this question, but I will go ahead anyway. Now I have two saves, my first is the original save with the game completed and my second is a save that I just started. I noticed when playing through my second save that the animus hacks were still available, I thought this was pretty cool. But if I delete my first save and create a new one in its place, will I still be able to use the animus hacks? Or do I need to have a save with the game completed to be able to use animus hacks with other saves?

BlackRose1809
11-07-2012, 10:32 AM
I think you have to have the game completed... because at the end is when you get the pivot quest. So if you erase it, it would be like you never finished the game. It's kinda like the New Game+ things in video games that if you completed the game you get the things you got from the old save to the new. But if you erase the old save, it'll disappear.

Solid-Shammy
11-07-2012, 10:55 AM
I think you have to have the game completed... because at the end is when you get the pivot quest. So if you erase it, it would be like you never finished the game. It's kinda like the New Game+ things in video games that if you completed the game you get the things you got from the old save to the new. But if you erase the old save, it'll disappear.

That seems likely, but it is all online, the leaderboards and such track your progress of all your saves. So I thought maybe the whole pivot thing is connected to your overall stats like the leaderboards are. I guess I will just have to find out by deleting my save.

Nightmare8767
11-07-2012, 11:07 AM
I believe the Pivots are saved on your Profile savefile.

pirate1802
11-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Don't forget to back up your save lol.

jsmithy28694
11-07-2012, 07:28 PM
mate what sequence are you on cus ive have started a second play through and i cant find animus hacks in my options? btw im on sequence 5