PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Call for a Haytham Kenway DLC or standalone game!

Fluorine_Spark
11-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Haytham is my favorite character in AC3, probably the entire AC series (now stand equal with Altair). I really like his calm, quite, but cold calculating personality, I like his voice, the way he talks, and most of all, I like the depth of this character. I would love to know more about his background, how he end up becoming the way he is in the game. If a certain Star War character get 3 movies, Haytham certainly deserve a bit more than just a couple of missions in AC3.

Please let our voice be heard, so ubisoft would make one!!!

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 09:56 PM
There is a Novel coming out called Assassins Creed Forsaken. It details Haytham`s early life..

But I know what you`ll say. "I want to play as him, not read a Novel"

So..and just so you know.. The only SP DLC we`ll probably get is the King Washington one.

Fluorine_Spark
11-06-2012, 10:01 PM
Yeah... I heard about the book... but really... reading halo book is not the same as playing Master Chief!!!

I got the season pass, so will have the evil Washington when it comes out. But I want Haytham!!! I love his mission so so so so much more than Conner's, even the one you team up with him. Ubi has always been good listening to players' voice, so I hope I can get people to support this, and we all get to play young Haytham (or old Haytham)~~~ please please please....

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Yeah... I heard about the book... but really... reading halo book is not the same as playing Master Chief!!!

I got the season pass, so will have the evil Washington when it comes out. But I want Haytham!!! I love his mission so so so so much more than Conner's, even the one you team up with him. Ubi has always been good listening to players' voice, so I hope I can get people to support this, and we all get to play young Haytham (or old Haytham)~~~ please please please....
I wish you luck, but you should know this..

If they give us a Haytham DLC, It`ll have to be in England. So they`ll have to make at least one City which is presumably London..and I`m sorry to tell you this, but... Cities take a long time to be made, seeing as they`re already busy with the Washington DLC, Upcoming Patches and, Most likely, the next AC..

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 10:11 PM
I wish you luck, but you should know this..

If they give us a Haytham DLC, It`ll have to be in England. So they`ll have to make at least one City which is presumably London..and I`m sorry to tell you this, but... Cities take a long time to be made, seeing as they`re already busy with the Washington DLC, Upcoming Patches and, Most likely, the next AC..

They can always use the same maps we have now to explain what Haytham's been up to since we left him until Connor finishes his Assassin training. One problem, who's going to hop in the animus?

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 10:14 PM
They can always use the same maps we have now to explain what Haytham's been up to since we left him until Connor finishes his Assassin training. One problem, who's going to hop in the animus?
We`re getting pretty close to spoilers..

Gokusonone
09-01-2017, 09:05 AM
Sign this petition if you want to play as Haytham again.
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-would-you-like-to-an-ac-spin-off-game-about-haytham-kenway