PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Predators Glitch

Overtkill21
11-06-2012, 05:04 PM
So there have been a few frustrating glitches with AC3 that I have encountered:

In Sequence 1 – on board the ship the Captain’s lips did not move during his speaking portions. I have seen NPC “crowd” characters walk into the ground and disappear. It’s like they are walking down an invisible staircase. I have had numerous NPCs, that are supposed to initiate missions, simply stop where they are and refuse to initiate the mission resulting in my having to either reload checkpoint or restart the game.

But the most recent of my glitches have been while hunting predators the frontier:

(Yes, I have had my horse stuck in a tree, a cliff, a house, etc. but the worst comes from hunting predators.)

I encountered a cougar, which in the process of attacking, fell from its ledge and became lodged in the Cliffside in permanent attack mode. Then cougars started to infinitely spawn around me and the glitch cougar. I was able to kill about 10 of them but couldn’t skin any of them due to the permanently attacking cougar; as I ran away the game informed me that Connor always skinned his kills.

I next encountered a pack of wolves. One of the wolves, in the process of attacking, became lodged in a tree trunk in permanent attack mode. I climbed the tree to see if I could get a kill on it, which I did. However, once I killed it, I became lodged in the tree. I was unable to remedy this and had to restart the game.

UrDeviant1
11-06-2012, 05:08 PM
XD..sorry but that cougar glitch Is hilarious!

Overtkill21
11-06-2012, 05:17 PM
I should have taken a pic, he was backward and bent in half at his midpoint, all while being sideways and half stuck in the cliff. It was actually pretty funny. I would walk away, his attack growl would stop, I'd come back and he'd start up again.