PDA

View Full Version : Did you enjoy the Desmond missions? Would you like AC4 in the present day? [Spoilers]

kuled2012
11-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Personally I loved the Desmond missions, the one when you return to Abstergo was so cool, I really enjoyed all of them, but Assassin's Creed with no Animus would be very odd, but having more missions than just 3 would be a better experience for the fans. I think fans who gave up with Desmond after AC2 needed more of these in Brotherhood. If there is to be a new modern day protagonist Ubisoft should take a leaf out of their own book and add more of these, we would grow more attached to the modern day protagonist imo. Post your thoughts :)

Aphex_Tim
11-06-2012, 04:59 PM
The first mission was a little too short, the second was okay, but Desmond's rampage at Abstergo was totally badass! I would love to see a present day AC game once.

pirate1802
11-06-2012, 05:11 PM
My opinion and all, but an AC without a historical isn't an AC for me. What attached me to AC was that its one of its kind game. No other game tackles this area. I'm ok with the game having a modern-day part, but a 100% modern-day AC = strict nonooooo for me.

Solid-Shammy
11-06-2012, 05:13 PM
The second was my favourite. The other two felt rushed, and I hate how they killed Viddic off!

kuled2012
11-06-2012, 05:20 PM
My opinion and all, but an AC without a historical isn't an AC for me. What attached me to AC was that its one of its kind game. No other game tackles this area. I'm ok with the game having a modern-day part, but a 100% modern-day AC = strict nonooooo for me.Yeah what I meant was that the modern day story would have more involvement in the series..AC3 was somewhat pushing towards that with the missions. As a history nerd nothing felt more amazing than taking part in the Tea Party and the battle of Lexington and Concord..The renaissance..pretty much everywhere, no historic areas explored would be disappointing

The second was my favourite. The other two felt rushed, and I hate how they killed Viddic off!
I loved seeing that b*****d getting shot, the only thing more badass would've been if Desmond said "Requiscate in pace"