PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer idea (not sure if someone already said this but)

KemistiOMG
11-06-2012, 03:50 PM
so i was thinking with a friend of mine that it would be really cool if you can go with 1-3 players to the open world of single player campaign and you could do different types of co-op missions or just free roam and kick some redcoat (or bluecoat) A** :D any opinions? or more ideas?

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 06:02 PM
I'd love that idea. Pity the developers didn't think of it. Maybe it's too hard to implement though - player characters usually take up a whole lot of computing power, as the game would have to cope with two or three separate viewpoints. Maybe something for the next generation of consoles.

TeamCoby
11-06-2012, 06:38 PM
I'd love to be able to command your own ship in mulitplayer, and battle other players.

KemistiOMG
11-06-2012, 07:31 PM
I'd love to be able to command your own ship in mulitplayer, and battle other players.

this +1

KemistiOMG
11-06-2012, 07:32 PM
I'd love that idea. Pity the developers didn't think of it. Maybe it's too hard to implement though - player characters usually take up a whole lot of computing power, as the game would have to cope with two or three separate viewpoints. Maybe something for the next generation of consoles.

yea maybe for the next generation consoles so lets hope they bring something like this in the next AC