PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Freedom Edition no dlc and uplay passport codes

m00nlightkid
11-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Good Afternoon!
I purchased my copy of Assassins Creed Freedom Edition for PS3 through Fnac, in Portugal. When I opened the box, I realized the box had been shipped without the DLC codes (2 single player missions, multiplayer character and benedict arnold content) or Uplay passport.
Iím very frustrated because I want to play this game with its entire content from the start.
I already submited a proof of purchase throught the ubisoft support but didn't get an answer.
I apreciate your help.

m00nlightkid
11-07-2012, 12:32 AM
is there anyone from Ubisoft that can reply to my question?

m00nlightkid
11-07-2012, 03:00 PM
is there anyone responsible from Ubisoft that can actually help a paying custumer?
No wonder why piracy exists with this kind of treatment that a 100 euros paying custumer gets!

Cpt_Yanni
11-07-2012, 03:32 PM
You should contact he Ubisoft Support-team or go back to the store where you bought this item (Fnac Portugal for you). I think this forum can't help you any further due to the fact there aren't any people from the consumer support here on the forums. By the way, (it might sound stupid) but did you check your discbox (behind the manual)?

m00nlightkid
11-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks CPT_Yanni.
Yes i already checked it. There are no codes and i already informed FNAC and Ubisoft Support.
Fnac says that every single freedom edition was shipped without codes because they have got many calls from customers in the same situation as me and they informed me that they already contacted Ubisoft and expect to have the codes in this week.
Ubisoft support replied to me but their answer has completely out of place.

I just wrote here on the forum because i thought there was some responsible from Ubisoft here.
Thanks for letting me know

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi, for issues when codes are missing please do contact either the retailer or technical support as we cannot replace codes from the forum.