PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass for PS3 Asia Network!?

SolsticeXI
11-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Hey guys, I've been playing AC3 since its release and still have not been able to purchase the season pass yet or any of the multiplayer packs available on the Additional content menu. I own a R3 version and it seems when i try to access the Additional contents menu it shows the store as Empty, even browsing the full catalogue brings up only the Erudito point packs. I tried the PS Network but no luck either.

Currently the only DLCs i have are the Benedict Arnold and Captain Aquila bonus that comes with the game when i purchased. Are there any other players from the Asia network that are unable to purchase the season pass or is it really not available for our region yet?

Hopefully Devs/mod could clarify on this matter. I'm really looking forward to the DLCs..

Mr_Shade
11-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Hi There,

I will check on availability in your region - however it maybe a case of it not yet being available.

SolsticeXI
11-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Awesome! I just want to know if it will be available for our region. If not better yet, an ETA on its release :D.

thank you for the prompt reply though.

eD1s0n
11-30-2012, 06:46 PM
any updates on this?

cyfhee
12-10-2012, 12:49 PM
yeah..i've been looking at psn..and its still not there.:nonchalance:

RX-013
12-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Still no update on season pass for asia user??

starstriker91
02-13-2013, 01:08 PM
There's no Season Pass to be purchase for the Asia PSN store...that's what makes it so sad. :(

Bellerphon
02-14-2013, 07:33 PM
Bumping this thread.

The first episode will be arriving soon. I am anxious as been an Asia's PSN user and I want to get hold of the season pass. Quite disappointing that there's no update for the season pass in the Asia PSN region.