PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

KemistiOMG
11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
i have done a lots of homestead missions and none of my artisans isnt even lvl 2, am i doing something wrong or what?

IWood007
11-06-2012, 02:39 PM
No just keep doing them, they don't level by crafting but by doing those missions. It also depends on how far along you are in the story. The farther along you are the more homestead missions you will get which will then increase their level. I think I was in sequence 9 or 10 before they started reaching levels 3 and 4 and I could make the good stuff.

KemistiOMG
11-06-2012, 02:42 PM
i did all the possible homestead missions in sequence 9 and after got to sequence 10 i've not done any yet so if it is like you said they should lvl after couple more missions

TOMatXL
11-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Yes I wonder about that too... ever since that inn is built all they do is hang around there all day. I even had to go and pick flowers for that lazy @ss mining guy as a present for that chick he's chasing. Next thing you know he's asking me to push his @ss when he's banging her :D
No wonder they won't level up...

IWood007
11-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes I wonder about that too... ever since that inn is built all they do is hang around there all day. I even had to go and pick flowers for that lazy @ss mining guy as a present for that chick he's chasing. Next thing you know he's asking me to push his @ss when he's banging her :D
No wonder they won't level up...

LOL that is awesome and seemed like that might happen....Anyway guys yes just keep doing those homestead missions and they will level up some are annoying like that one but after you have done a lot of them they will level up.

Mr_Shade
11-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Lets remember this forum is rated E for everyone ;)

TOMatXL
11-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Lets remember this forum is rated E for everyone ;)

Ok copy that ... apologies :-)
could have been included in the game though since it's pegi 18 ;-)