PDA

View Full Version : Eden shard

Fermit_the.Krog
11-06-2012, 12:04 PM
So I've completed the mission for peg leg (Found on frontier next the big boat) and at the end your given a eden shard and a costume. The costume is amazing but the eden shard isn't working what so ever. It supposed to block gun fire from all that shoot at you as it said. So I went to test this out and got blown to parts. I looked at Wiki and it said it should bock gunfire but does it work? It still hasn't blocked 1 gun from hitting me. Do I have to some how equip it?

istpro
11-06-2012, 02:26 PM
I need help with this as well.. Please add [spoilers] to the title if you can :)

De Filosoof
11-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Same here.

Bugs, bugger, bugst.

That's the best way to discribe this game.

I also have this bug with the notification that i have collected the eden shard. It keeps popping up Every​ time i use fast travel.
Thanks Ubisoft for this broken game.

Rithrius
11-06-2012, 06:06 PM
The shard of eden isn't supposed to work. It's not supposed to do anything at all apparently. Go figure. :-/

deskp
11-06-2012, 06:28 PM
It works sometimes, too close or direct fire doesen't work. you can see a yellow orb of triangles around connor when it works.... atleats i think it works.. it does seem abit spotty..

After i got it it worked in A desmond mission aswell.

cheezman3
11-06-2012, 06:30 PM
When you finish the mission to get the ring in the top it says that the shard reduces the chance of getting hit by a bullet, it does not say that you are immune. So just lower risk

kuled2012
11-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Same here.

Bugs, bugger, bugst.

That's the best way to discribe this game.

I also have this bug with the notification that i have collected the eden shard. It keeps popping up Every​ time i use fast travel.
Thanks Ubisoft for this broken game.

Christ, all you do is moan. A patch should fix all these things up lol, every game comes with bugs.

F4H bandicoot
11-06-2012, 10:24 PM
The shard works for me. it doesn't stop every bullet, but when it does, you see the shield doing its stuff.

projectpat06
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM
^^^Same here. Works for me. Obviously not when standing in front of firing line but def when on the rooftops being shot at by snipers or running away in the streets.

AllThatJuice
11-06-2012, 10:47 PM

Christ, all you do is moan. A patch should fix all these things up lol, every game comes with bugs.

I was going to say the same

gothpunkboy89
11-06-2012, 10:57 PM
it only reduces chance. it doesn't give 100% protection.

I did find it funny when it worked on the Desmond mission.