PDA

View Full Version : AC 4 Predictions [spoilers]

SystemNetworks
11-06-2012, 10:38 AM
I don't think Desmond died. I think he would rebel back to the first civ like adam and eve. These are just predictions ok? Desmond would relieve Adam's memory or Eve's memory. Most likely assassins are scattered all over the world and maybe panicking. Desmond is going to learn how to make allies, how to rebel and how to make the assassin's creed back to normal again. I think this would focus more on desmond's story. For example, desmond needs to remove some power cores to get the shield down (maybe a building where minerva's base is?) After those he will do the same as adam and eve. Fighting the first civ of course. If you want to know more of adam and eve, watch AC 2 the truth. And most likely desmond would learn more things in the apple.

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Sounds like you are having withdrawal symptoms from losing Desmond... I dont know about this, Maybe William will find a relative of Desmond and travel with the team to pick him up and relive more of Connors memories.

LilyasAvalon
11-06-2012, 10:52 AM
I actually doubt that it's the last we'll see of Desmond.

Now, whether Ubisoft decides to retcon his 'death' and it turns out he was merely knocked out by the pedestal, or if he'll come back in a similar fashion to how Subject 16 did, is another kettle of fish altogether.

Also, shouldn't this be in Hints and Tips because of Spoilers?

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 10:54 AM
It will probably be moved.

ElleCore
11-06-2012, 11:09 AM
... Oh My God... Put a spoiler warning next time, *******?

Thanks for ruining the ending for me.

Aphex_Tim
11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
You might wanna put a spoiler tag in the title with that opening line...

pirate1802
11-06-2012, 11:30 AM
-__- There are people who haven't finished the game you know..

Either way, I predict Desmond would become a "ghost in the machine" like Clay. And we will meet a new modern-day protagonist in the next AC, prooobably a female one named Eve xD

LilyasAvalon
11-06-2012, 01:00 PM
When 16 said 'Eve', he meant Eve from Adam and Eve in the Truth from AC2.

I personally think it'll revolve around a female 'assassin' captured by the templars and reliving the memories of female assassins Shao Jun and Aveline.

... At least that's my head canon for now.

nasos360
11-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Yes guys, but let's not forget that if Desmond's body is preserved, he CAN return to it, EVEN if he has become a ghost (like Clay) in the Animus.
Remember that Clay had said in Revelations (something like): "When I found out how I could return, my body was worm food by then"....

Locoroc13
01-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Call me crazy but what if someone has been watching Desmond in the animus from the future to find out what happened to his apple in a future game

Locoroc13
01-17-2013, 09:41 AM
The first comment would work with my prediction

Assassin_M
01-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Call me crazy but what if someone has been watching Desmond in the animus from the future to find out what happened to his apple in a future game
No. They already confirmed that this wont happen

AjinkyaParuleka
01-17-2013, 01:30 PM
acinitiates.com quizes hints that the game may take at France(They haven't told it would take place at france but its quizzes has alot of relation to france.)And if Desmond becomes like Clay,that glowy arm thing would probably be the method to be saved from being a worm food I think the Clay never "died" probably his heart stopped beating,his brain stopped(this neglects all laws of medicine).The method might have revived him if he founds out how within a certain time limit,similiarly like how Commander Shepard was revived in ME2.By making his RBCS and other organs needed for a normal life.We do not know if Desmond's dead or not.We do not know how Ezio died,if you go on actually make a thread How Altair died,1 out of the 100 people would say,Darim poisoned him.

Sphincter_
01-18-2013, 08:24 AM
I think Desmond's body/mind is taken over by Juno after he touched the orb, otherwise how is she supposed to be released and attempt the take over of the world.

Assassin_M
01-18-2013, 08:34 AM
I think Desmond's body/mind is taken over by Juno after he touched the orb, otherwise how is she supposed to be released and attempt the take over of the world.
It doesn't have to be through Desmond.

She can use the Internet..