PDA

View Full Version : How to Unlock Aveline mission?

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 07:08 AM
I have liberated Boston and new york and recruited everyone.. Anyone know how to get the mission with Aveline?

machetefight
11-06-2012, 07:33 AM
There is no mission for the console/pc/wiiu versions of AC3. If you have the psvita you can play with Connor for one mission only. I wish we could play with avelinein AC3, that'd be awesome

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 07:36 AM
There is no mission for the console/pc/wiiu versions of AC3. If you have the psvita you can play with Connor for one mission only. I wish we could play with avelinein AC3, that'd be awesome

I could have sworn they said its available for consoles too but from Connors view.. strange

machetefight
11-06-2012, 09:34 AM
That's what I thought to first hearing about the game. But unfortunately not.

Kestrel_OvO
11-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I'm wondering this too. Didn't Corey May (apologies if I got his name wrong) say that the two meet? Through-out the game I was expecting Aveline to appear and help Connor out or something but... yeah.

LilyasAvalon
11-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Connor appears in Liberation apparently, but Aveline doesn't appear in AC3. As for the 'playing the memory from Connor's viewpoint thing', I THINK that's if you connect your PS3 to your Vita, and I also think it's only playable from the Vita, not the PS3.

Don't take my word for it though, I don't have a PS3 nor do I have a Vita (yet).

I was disappointed they didn't take more advantage of the fact they had two different assassins in the same time period. Maybe they didn't want people to feel like they were forcing them to buy the Vita just for Liberation.

Kestrel_OvO
11-06-2012, 11:03 AM
That sucks... I don't want to buy a Vita just to play the mission. :(

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 11:05 AM
That sucks... I don't want to buy a Vita just to play the mission. :(

Saw it on youtube, Its not really that good. Theres no strong dialogue between them except for discussing their mission and Aveline asking a question at the end.

Kestrel_OvO
11-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Ah, okay. I'll look it up later then.