PDA

View Full Version : A Question/Complaint to Ubisoft (Concerning ACIII)

TheAkimboFish
11-06-2012, 01:51 AM
Dear person reading this, it has become a great concern of mine that one of my favorite mechanics of Assassins Creed 3 is, infact, broken. Dual pistol holsters, once crafted provided a plethera of problems when it came to selection. As of now, I can only equip 1 pistol of my choosing (royal pistol :3) and the game automatically thinks I want the Pitcairn-Putnam Pistol whenever a new area is loaded. From what I have read, this problem is not only widespread, but ALSO has had very little attention brought apon it. Any admin to this forum, please respond back to me on this forum because I feel that not only would it be helpful to hear about a fix to this problem, but also to see that with so push from the community, sensable changes can be made. To anyone else, please feel free to leave a post saying you have this issue to, as I feel ubisoft has no views on this problem as of yet, and I know for a fact that Im not the only OCD person out there annoyed about this :p.
Good day, dear reader.

Bekku
11-08-2012, 01:51 PM
I am also experiencing the same issue with the dual holster. Anytime I go through any sort of fast travel or load screen the Putnam pistol appears in my right holster. At first I figured that I could use two different pistols, and after playing with the pistol a little while longer...I realized that isn't the case. It is rather annoying to have to find a shop or go back to the homestead armory just to use a pistol I really enjoy.

:[

Powawolf
11-08-2012, 02:00 PM
There Many threads about this Bug\Problem
And,I'm pretty sure they aware of it.