PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap rope darts!

adamsocal
11-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Just completed my first "hanging" using the rope dart on some random redcoat. Freaking badass move. Love the visual at the end of the guy simply hanging from the spot you performed the move-from. Nice addition Ubi.

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 12:52 AM
CANNOT WAIT to use this! He just pulled that out in Seq. 5 but hasn't used it yet - it should be available in my next mission.
Sounds satisfying!! :D I do use games to get any pent up aggressions out, so I do prefer to feel like I really hurt people LOL

Free_Hidings
11-06-2012, 03:11 AM
Such an awesome ability, works really well too, if you are quite far away from them Connor will pull them closer untill they are right underneath you, then he hangs them. You can hand them while staying on the branch or you can do the wicked drop down thing to keep them hanging there, both are awesome!

naran6142
11-06-2012, 03:39 AM
I had a guy run around in circles while i was hiding in the bushes so i snagged him with ropedart and pulled him into the bushes to knock him out! I really like this weapon, it soo different from every thing else

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 04:40 AM
That so reminds me of Batman where you hang your victims from the gargoyles - only this is more ....
permanent. :o