PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Man!!!

Phantom_Ghost
11-05-2012, 11:37 PM
ok, i feel kinda crazy and this was so random that i wanted to see if anyone had any info on this.. i will explain in full detail my occurrence with this Mystery Man/Assassin..

so i just hopped on AC3 a little while ago and i just left homestead to the frontier.. ok the mission which i don't recall but is the first mission in sequence 07.. BUT i went to the top of the mountain exit to the frontier, and it bought me to a place with a lighthouse? well before i got there i jumped off the mountain and swam along the edge on the right hand side towards the lighthouse (basically the edge of the map before the animus blocks the way) and i got closer to the lighthouse and it said i entered Great Piece Hills hunting territory. so i get closer to the lighthouse and i see a big rock on shore.. and there looks to be a man sitting on the rock, but hes not a blip on the mini map.. and by the time i get close enough to the shore he then commences to jump off the rock (assassin like) into the water never to be seen again...

i am baffled as to what i just witnessed and am not sure if i will see that happen again, i may turn the game off and make the same voyage to see if i can snap photo evidence of this happen.. but at any rate, has anyone else had this or a similar experience???

AssassinGame1
11-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Cool! Must be an easter egg. Or it is probably just probably part of the game. The guy is probably a character through out the story.
I am only on sequence 6 so I am not certain

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Wait... He jumps in the water and does not float ?? Or continue swimming somewhere ??

Phantom_Ghost
11-06-2012, 12:16 AM
its possible but he just looks like a standard npc.. and no he jumps in the water and disappears lol, i got close enough to him before he jumps, and took a photo the best i could, i'll post it in a few, maybe hes just suicidal?

Phantom_Ghost
11-06-2012, 01:33 AM
here's the shot of him, before i get close enough for him to jump into the water..

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/that614gemini/pinger_1035505346.jpg

Sharkey1337
11-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Haha, yeah I saw this a few days ago and didn't have a clue as to what I came across! The guy just disappears after he jumps into the water.

pirate1802
11-06-2012, 04:58 AM
lol.. something to look forward to! :P

Boodleoo
12-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Did anyone noticed if you follow the cliffside back towards west there is a dead man on one of the rock stumps and you can loot him and pick him up etc but then he keeps on coming back if you keep on visiting. He gives you a fair few pelts too.

Boodleoo
12-15-2012, 05:57 PM
I mean if you travel twoards wes along the cliffslide of the jumping man. Plus I shot the man who jumps with a bow and arrow got $22 and snakeroot